Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

91 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Struggles with Forgiveness.

The Hem of His Garment × Struggles with Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiven and living in grace

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the burden I was carrying. I have been a church going Christian all my life and have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This Bible study has helped me to forgive more completely family members who were abusive to me and sexually abused my daughter. I feel like it is full forgiveness, but I am open to the idea that God may have...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

more than expected

I came into this study hoping to understand more about God and His scriptures. I walked away with SO much MORE then I ever imagined. I feel I have a better relationship with God than I could have ever...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

How to Turn Anger Over

When I first started this study I had lots of bitter anger and unforgiveness that I didn't want to turn over or didn't know how to turn over. Working through the study with a counselor who has been through it...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Hurt through divorce

This study has been amazing! First it walked me through true forgiveness of the hurt I had experienced through my divorce and then confronted my own sin and rebellion towards the Lord. Each time the Lord would...

Divorce · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Weights in my life

I accepted be Lord before starting this journey. I knew there were 'weights' in my life that kept tripping me up as I followed Christ. I never realized that I had shackles of burdens of sins, ungodly belief,...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned to truly forgive

This study came to me in perfect time and was a direct blessing from God. I started the study after making the commitment to forgive and work through issues in my marriage. Not only have I been healed from the...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My problems haven't changed, I have

When I first started this study I thought that all my problems were because of other people but as I went through it I began to realise that they are not the problem at all and that the real problem is sin. It...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

What I have learned

I can not express how grateful I am that the Lord led me to this website. I did not rush through the lessons but took every nugget and allowed God to use it as He would. In this process I have grown in...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned a lot

This study was very helpful to me and strenghtend my relationship with God. I learned alot about forgiving others and forgiving myself. I took this study as an online course because I was unable to meet with a...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My life is better

This is a great Bible study, and I believe that it can help the hardest of hearts, that have gone through anything. It shows you how to be a good Christian, as well as how to get past some of the hurts in your...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

The Lord gives life

I started this study confused, feeling alone in the Lord and ANGRY! Now I feel it is so much easier to forgive, I strive daily to have peace, and the greatest of all, my husband and I took the steps and were...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeply wounded

I was deeply wounded in my first marriage by my husband's repeated adultery, deceit, and criminal activity, much of which I suspected but could not prove until ten years after things appeared wrong. Even...

Anxiety & Fear · Betrayal · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

It's a journey

I have really enjoyed this study because it has called me to lay down any idols I hold onto, isolation, fear of man, control, etc. and to allow the Holy Spirit to come and reveal sin and at the same time,...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Was missing the joy

I began this study in denial of some of the post-abortive issues in my life. I have been hurt by many people and am still in the process of being hurt by them. This study has helped me on my journey to...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have grown so much

I am so thankful to our loving Heavenly Father for the opportunity to have a closer walk with Him through this study. He is always there for us and ready to open a new door to us for whatever we need. He gave...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Perseverance pays off

I started this study hoping for healing, but not really thinking that it would happen. I've read so many books, done many Bible studies, but, when the material got uncomfortable I stopped. I had no...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Sins of my father, sins of mine

I was physically and emotionally abused by my father until I married and moved out at age 19. For my entire life, until this study, I carried around unforgiveness and hatred for him and the things he had done...

Abortion · Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is enough for me

I have learned that forgiveness is a must, to let hurts and wounds and offenses go, let them drop, give them to God once and for all. I have learned that God is trustable and that I should not keep a death...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 4 Older →