Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

127 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Forgiveness.

The Hem of His Garment × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

feels good to feel good

8 months ago, my life fell completely apart. I reluctantly began this study, not really expecting much to happen. I felt God had abandoned me and hadn't answered my cries for help for years. Why would a Bible...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

safe place to bare heart/soul

At first when I saw this study, I did it for a way to stay close to God. I had just finished a study where I learned that gluttony was a sin and I felt I needed something structured to help me cement that new...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a deeper journey, deeper healing

This study led me on a deeper journey with the Lord! When I began this study, I had known I had some people in my past that I needed to forgive. Not only was I able to forgive them, our whole relationship...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was turning to food for comfort instead of God

This study, through the Truth of God's Word and the ministering of the Holy Spirit has healed and set me free from the past 49 years of my life. I have been a Christian since I was a little girl and didn't...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

many lessons

Healing Hearts has taught me that God loves me and wants me to be free from the lies of the enemy. I no longer have to feel guilty of the molestation of my past. It was not my fault. I did not deserved it. Bad...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

deal with the past

I am really glad that I did this study. I feel it has really helped me deal with my past and draw nearer to the Lord. I've enjoyed the time I've spent in His word and the time I've spent with Him. It has been...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a different heart

Let me begin by saying, this is not your typical bible study. My heart before this study and after are worlds apart. It's like night and day. I had such average expectations because of my past experiences, but...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

much revealed

First of all this Bible study let God reveal to me the depth of my sin, my anger and bitterness, and the real need to trust and obey, and with that to forgive. Second, for the first time I looked at all the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

guilt and shame replaced

Praise to Our Dear Heavenly Father and Our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit for Healing Hearts. I was immersed in deep guilt and shame for the sins of my past, especially towards one of my...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

improved life

This Bible study has cleared up a lot of issues in my life. It has also showed me how to have a deeper walk with God, just knowing He is always there for me even when I mess up. His grace and mercy are always...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no longer defined by past

Prior to taking part in this study, I felt defined by the experiences of my past. I was ashamed of the experiences and was imprisoned by them. Through the help of this study, I have found the freedom I have so...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

marriage impacted

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the hate for my husband. I have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that has impacted me deeper than I ever thought a book study...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiven and living in grace

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the burden I was carrying. I have been a church going Christian all my life and have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This Bible study has helped me to forgive more completely family members who were abusive to me and sexually abused my daughter. I feel like it is full forgiveness, but I am open to the idea that God may have...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new truths

I thank God for this Bible Study and for the truths I have learned. The truths that I have learned and read in God's word because of this study, I have not heard taught any where else. So often, the way of...

Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

revealed and renewed

I came to this study knowing that the enemy had tried to pick me off and take me out as a witness and vessel of God's power and glory. He tried to make me ineffective using very personal weapons against me....

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

help, growth and freedom

This study has helped me in so many ways. I came out of obedience and faith to see if this was the next step in my spiritual walk with Christ. I found myself being challenged with what I believed, questioned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

This study has impacted and changed my life. Step by step, I have been able to understand that there is a merciful God that is ready to heal my soul, and give grace and forgiveness to all my sins. My past is...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness and healing

This study has been amazing in helping me heal in many areas of my life. I have referred this study to many and have posted the website numerous times on my Facebook account. There are so many people hurting...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Confident and Strong

It is fitting I complete this study at this time of year when the glory of God shines around us. This study has shown me I can overcome my past and what was in my past I have been forgiven for by God's grace....

Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

When I look in the mirror..

Through this study I saw truth; truth of who I really was, and truth of who God really is. I was an insecure girl who was simply existing. Abused as a child I kept my mouth shut. In my heart I grew bitter and...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Touched by Jesus

I am thankful for the Lord's direction in the HEM. I am especially grateful for the guidance and support I received from Julie, my e-companion throughout the course of this study. The journey was long, but her...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Every area of my life has been touched

I cried out to Jesus that I want to change Lord and be free and I shared with a friend from church that I needed a Bible study that dealt with difficult issues and that I needed people I could trust because I...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 6 Older →