Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

96 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Anger & Bitterness.

The Hem of His Garment × Anger & Bitterness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

This was, by far, the best thing I have ever done in my life. Because of this study, I have developed a new closeness with God, and I have truly been healed from the wounds of my past. I have emptied my heart...

Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

touched and transformed

This long yet difficult journey has been SO worth it. I've been forced to face giants which I thought were nonexistent. My life has been touched and transformed. The broken pieces which were once my heart have...

Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

marriage impacted

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the hate for my husband. I have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that has impacted me deeper than I ever thought a book study...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiven and living in grace

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the burden I was carrying. I have been a church going Christian all my life and have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

more than expected

I came into this study hoping to understand more about God and His scriptures. I walked away with SO much MORE then I ever imagined. I feel I have a better relationship with God than I could have ever...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

When I look in the mirror..

Through this study I saw truth; truth of who I really was, and truth of who God really is. I was an insecure girl who was simply existing. Abused as a child I kept my mouth shut. In my heart I grew bitter and...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

How to Turn Anger Over

When I first started this study I had lots of bitter anger and unforgiveness that I didn't want to turn over or didn't know how to turn over. Working through the study with a counselor who has been through it...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rationalization to freedom

I must say, this is the most comprehensive bible study I've ever experienced. I stumbled upon it (well, the Lord led me to it) as I was looking up verses on healing on the internet for my son. From the first...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My problems haven't changed, I have

When I first started this study I thought that all my problems were because of other people but as I went through it I began to realise that they are not the problem at all and that the real problem is sin. It...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Word at work

God is so Good. When I went through with the abortion almost fifteen years ago, I carried such self anger, grief and shame. The teaching of the Gospel truly set me free. I know that I am forgiven, set free,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God didn't want me to conceal it

I didn't understand why I could feel so close to God yet feel so much anger whenever I came in contact with certain people or events. I had been forgiven, God was doing a mighty work of restoration, yet why...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Focus

I have been a Christian since 1976 and over the years I learned that I must always keep the Lord first in my life so when problems come my way I will be strong in my faith knowing the Lord will see me through...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My life is better

This is a great Bible study, and I believe that it can help the hardest of hearts, that have gone through anything. It shows you how to be a good Christian, as well as how to get past some of the hurts in your...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

The Lord gives life

I started this study confused, feeling alone in the Lord and ANGRY! Now I feel it is so much easier to forgive, I strive daily to have peace, and the greatest of all, my husband and I took the steps and were...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closed, locked boxes

When I went into this study, I wasn't quite sure where it would take me. I believed that I had a good relationship with God and had held many conversations with him over issues that had come up over the years....

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Warmth and Light

Human rejection has always such been a big part of my life story. "The Hem of His Garment" has helped me to deeply understand and believe that God's ways aren't our ways, and that man's rejection doesn't mean...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I recommend it

I would recommend this study to anyone with a burden of any sort of past hurt. I truly feel released from the bondage of bitterness I had harbored for so long. This study has helped me to get past my past and...

Anger & Bitterness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rebuilding

This study has been a challenge at times. It brought me to humility before God and enabled me to lay down the weariness from mistrust, anger, bitterness, etc. In the place of all those things, God is teaching...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God draws me nearer

I started this study wanting something different in my life. I felt so guilty, hurting, bitter, angry, you name it. I felt like God was helping and loving everyone else and keeping me at a distance. Working...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have grown so much

I am so thankful to our loving Heavenly Father for the opportunity to have a closer walk with Him through this study. He is always there for us and ready to open a new door to us for whatever we need. He gave...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Perseverance pays off

I started this study hoping for healing, but not really thinking that it would happen. I've read so many books, done many Bible studies, but, when the material got uncomfortable I stopped. I had no...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Less of me, more of Him

I began this study with bitterness (though it took me a while to really see it!). I was still very much stuck in the victim mentality and perhaps was still silently running from others and even my own...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Physical Abuse · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

prayed that Someone would love me

Thank you! thank you! thank you! To put into words a spiritual transformation is simply said HE IS SUFFICIENT! I grew up in a violent alcoholic home feeling very much terrified and alone in trying to cope. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 4 Older →