Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

221 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

The Hem of His Garment × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed old wounds

This study has healed old wounds, deep and hurtful wounds that I had covered up. This study has given me a renewed view of myself, allowing me to see me as God sees me. I have grown in my relationship with...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

live free

The study has helped open my heart to Jesus and receive His deliverance of my past hurts and sins. I have known God more personally through this study and mainly that there is forgiveness in Jesus. It is His...

Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

more freedom

This study has helped me in so many ways. I have been a Christian for a long time, but needed more freedom. The lessons have helped me to see scriptures I have known for a long time in a different way. Was it...

Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new level

I recommend every single person should do this study. We do not realize how much pain and unresolved issues we still have presently from our past, that act as a barrier between us and God. I got to know God...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not alone

It was an awesome experience to go through the study with a counselor, having that person share from their life and give me feedback on mine.

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

renewed faith and trust

This Bible study has helped me, as a devoted Christian, renew my faith and trust in God so that my life resembles Christ and leads all to Christ.

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

better marriage

During the 10 weeks of this bible study, I really drew nearer to Jesus and developed a deeper relationship with Him. My marriage was beginning to strain, due to a lack of communication and understanding...

Marriage · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

opened my eyes

This study has opened my eyes to God’s grace on a deeper level with my pain, hurt, and darkness. It has also helped me to realize on a new level just how much Jesus endured for me just so that I may be...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

light heart

I am thankful for this study. I have received more healing, especially in the area of forgiveness and releasing hurt and bitterness towards certain family members. I loved the section on bitterness and the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

How has this study impacted my life? Where do I begin?! God has filled the hole in my heart. The hole was there since childhood wanting unconditional love and nurturing from my parents who were both...

Abuse · Substance Abuse · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

shaping and molding

This study has been a great blessing in my life. When I began I was emotionally broken and off track spiritually, but through this study, God has spoken to my heart and brought healing to my life. I’m thankful...

Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

truth of God’s word

This study is not just beneficial for those who are struggling with their past, but also for those who are in ministry working with those who are hurting because of their their past. It is a great study to do,...

Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God’s grace and love

This study has shown me how being in the Living Word presses truth in my life and on my soul. I not only hear but feel when I stray or others stray and have a desire to continue to read so I may continue to...

Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

renewed

The Hem of His Garment is an awesome Bible study that has allowed me to be healed and delivered from past sins that had me bound and fearful, paralyzing me and preventing me from living a victorious life in...

Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

release and repent from past issues

I highly recommend this study! I was able to really dig into God’s word and release and repent from so many issues in my past. The counselor’s guidance is amazing. I felt free to express anything and not be...

Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

focus

I think what sets this study aside from other ones I have done is that the focus is on you 24 seven and not a story from the Bible that we are gleaning from and taking wisdom from. It being focused on you...

Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness is a must

To God be the glory for the great things He has done in my life through Healing Hearts Ministry. I would like to thank my sister in Christ who lead me to the class online, knowing all that I was going through...

Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

solid foundation, hope and peace

I finished this on New Years day and it has given me such a solid foundation in Him and a hope and peace for what the future will bring. This study has truly opened my eyes to the fact that God is a very real...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

worthwhile

This study has brought into deeper focus the humanity of Jesus and what He suffered on my behalf. Although I have been a Christian for many years, this study has encouraged me to apply the Gospel practically...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

I am so thankful for this study. When I began, I was just fulfilling the requirement to lead a study. But, as I’ve gone through it, I laid my soul bare before the throne of God. Our family has been through so...

Depression · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

woman after God’s heart

God has used this study in my life in ways I didn’t expect, His timing was perfect with each new chapter in the study paralleled with my life and for that I’m so grateful. Like David, I desire to be a woman...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not hidden by guilt and shame

I have found this study to be a lovely and yet powerful tool for the Lord, an instrument which leads gently, though not always comfortably, to the Word and repentance, and healing through Jesus Christ. I am...

Guilt & Shame · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Study helped me ’’Get Real’’ with sins and doubts

This study encompasses the basics I needed to heal from my past abuse. I also learned how to continue on in my life, seeing myself as Christ views me. The study helped me ’’get real’’ with the sins and doubts...

Abuse · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 10 Older →