Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

115 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Identity in Christ.

The Hem of His Garment × Identity in Christ × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

helped

This study has helped me to lean on Jesus, to forgive my enemies, to let the past go and not dwell on it. My counselor was great.

Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

restored and renewed

Because of God using this study, I'm no where near the person I was when I started. He has completely restored and renewed me and continues to do a work in me. As I grieve over the loss over my daughter, I...

Grief & Loss · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

feels good to feel good

8 months ago, my life fell completely apart. I reluctantly began this study, not really expecting much to happen. I felt God had abandoned me and hadn't answered my cries for help for years. Why would a Bible...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

wrong thinking to right thinking

This study has brought to the surface many wrong thinking patterns I have continued in for years. It has affected my marriage and my parenting. This study has reminded me of the great love of Christ and my...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from fear to letting go

When I started this study I was full of fear. Fear of the future and the unknown and not willing or able to trust God in it. Honestly, many of the circumstances have not changed, but I'm allowing myself to let...

Anxiety & Fear · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a deeper journey, deeper healing

This study led me on a deeper journey with the Lord! When I began this study, I had known I had some people in my past that I needed to forgive. Not only was I able to forgive them, our whole relationship...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have been HEALED!

When I first talked to someone from Healing Hearts Ministries about my desire to go through the Hem of His Garment Bible Study, she told me that I would be HEALED through this study. Those were exciting words...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

much revealed

First of all this Bible study let God reveal to me the depth of my sin, my anger and bitterness, and the real need to trust and obey, and with that to forgive. Second, for the first time I looked at all the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

guilt and shame replaced

Praise to Our Dear Heavenly Father and Our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit for Healing Hearts. I was immersed in deep guilt and shame for the sins of my past, especially towards one of my...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

This was, by far, the best thing I have ever done in my life. Because of this study, I have developed a new closeness with God, and I have truly been healed from the wounds of my past. I have emptied my heart...

Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

right road now

Before God brought this study to my attention, I felt as if I were headed definitely down the wrong road, even though I was reading his Word - key: just reading, not meditating on His word. God has opened my...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

touched and transformed

This long yet difficult journey has been SO worth it. I've been forced to face giants which I thought were nonexistent. My life has been touched and transformed. The broken pieces which were once my heart have...

Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no longer defined by past

Prior to taking part in this study, I felt defined by the experiences of my past. I was ashamed of the experiences and was imprisoned by them. Through the help of this study, I have found the freedom I have so...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

marriage impacted

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the hate for my husband. I have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that has impacted me deeper than I ever thought a book study...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new healing

Prior to this study, the Lord through His great mercy had already begun the healing process. When I was introduced to this study, I felt there may be some areas that still needed healing, therefor my continued...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

This study has been such a blessing. It has given me truths and they have set me free. God is sooo wonderful and kind to us all. I've gone from being fearful, doubting and confused to seeing for the first time...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Jesus understands

This study made me think deep within myself, and made me face some of the things I had buried. It was difficult to bring the hurt and the pain back to the surface. God knew I was suffering inside and needed to...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new truths

I thank God for this Bible Study and for the truths I have learned. The truths that I have learned and read in God's word because of this study, I have not heard taught any where else. So often, the way of...

Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

soft but bold

As I started on this study, I made a commitment to be completely honest with myself and with God regarding the sin issues in my life and everything that has been hiding in my heart. As a result, my life has...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

help, growth and freedom

This study has helped me in so many ways. I came out of obedience and faith to see if this was the next step in my spiritual walk with Christ. I found myself being challenged with what I believed, questioned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

This study has impacted and changed my life. Step by step, I have been able to understand that there is a merciful God that is ready to heal my soul, and give grace and forgiveness to all my sins. My past is...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

gain freedom from past

I think this bible study is very helpful in that it made me look at my life before and after Christ. It has once again reinforced who God is and how His love for me is beyond what I can understand. I believe...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

further understanding

Understanding of the Lord's care, His so very precious mercy and grace is mine through this study and now I can live an even happier life in Jesus. He is not only all sufficient, He is loving, satisfying and...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 5 Older →