Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

137 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Hope.

The Hem of His Garment × Hope × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

I am so thankful for this study. When I began, I was just fulfilling the requirement to lead a study. But, as I’ve gone through it, I laid my soul bare before the throne of God. Our family has been through so...

Depression · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

woman after God’s heart

God has used this study in my life in ways I didn’t expect, His timing was perfect with each new chapter in the study paralleled with my life and for that I’m so grateful. Like David, I desire to be a woman...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hurt and anger to awe, wonder and gratitude

When I started the Hem of His garment study, I was angry and hurting and broken. I was angry at the people who had hurt me, and desperate for an answer and a fix to my pain. I had tried filling those pains and...

Anger & Bitterness · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

heart set free

Even as I have known the Lord and been in several Bible studies, nothing has impacted me more than this study. It introduced me to know my heart in a deeper sense. It showed me how to dig deeper to areas of my...

Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

freedom from a 20 year sentence

WOW!! This study has impacted my life in so many ways. I was a prisoner serving a 20 year sentence. I finally have been broken out of the dark cells that held me captive. As I walked through the doors to...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM

For many decades I lived with a sense of shame from having been sexually abused as a young child. It is this study that helped me find not only a fuller sense of God’s forgiveness but also the freedom from...

Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was able to fully forgive

When I started this study I was suffering from pain due to the betrayal of a friend, and the death of our friendship. I thought I had worked through the anger this caused, and had fully forgiven her. The Holy...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

genuine healing

Before beginning the Healing Hearts ’’The Hem of His Garment’’ Bible study, I never understood why I could not truly be happy on the inside when on the outside, it appeared I had it all together. It had been...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREE!

I will never forget the impact this study has had on my life. The Father did heart surgery it was so painful at times but glorious too! I am so thankful for His word and for this ministry. You will know the...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

fallen in love with Jesus and my husband

Through Jesus I am thankful for this study. The Lord has truly reminded me of so many things though out this time with Him: on why sin came in this world, how to be a better wife to my husband, why we have to...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bendecido

El Señor me ha mostrado que sin amor, bondad, control, paciencia, gozo no podemos caminar en su senda, no es facil!! Pero Dios l aun lo dificil lo hace posible, en este libro aprendi que para vivir una vida...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God stuff

Before this study my life was jaded. My marriage, though stable, seemed to be perched precariously on the edge of a cliff and all I had to do was step the wrong way to have it crumble down around myself. My...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed, healed, renewed, restored

I don't think it is possible to spend time in the Word and NOT be changed, healed, renewed, restored. I really appreciate Michele's partnership in this study, as she gently encouraged and challenged me.

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

it runs deep

I've always heard that as women, our hearts and our stories are deep like an ocean. And while it sounds poetic, we sometimes forget that what also goes deep is our hurts, our scars and our tribulations. Before...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

heart was broken

Healing Hearts is a ministry that, I believe, comes from the Father’s heart. This Bible study has impacted my life tremendously. I have been through many trials and disappointments throughout my life, and the...

Abuse · Betrayal · Depression · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing grace

This has changed me. I am a partaker of grace! My life is to be a testimony of God's amazing grace and in return I get the priviledge of extending that grace to others. This profound truth has changed me from...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

love and grace

This has reminded me of the love and Grace God has given. It reminds me of all the places I had strong holds before I was healed.

Addiction · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Pornography · Self-Harm · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forever changed

It has forever changed the way I present myself to others...as a living and holy sacrifice to glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new hope

This study has brought a renewed hope for the future for me.

Depression · Estrangement · Grief & Loss · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

victory and forgiveness

This study did a great work in my life. Hurts, along with guilt and shame from my own sin in dealing with the hurt, wasn't something I thought would ever go away. I thought I was stuck and there was no way to...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and free

Healing Hearts Ministry was there for me during a very difficult time. When I thought I was doing the bible study for one reason, that was old hat news. I received some new news that caused very raw, acute...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

divine appointment

I am thankful for my divine appointment where I found a business card for Healing Hearts Ministry. I have really enjoyed working with my counselor. It was great to have someone to bounce thoughts and ideas off...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 6 Older →