Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

all sufficient source

This study focuses on God’s Word as the all sufficient source for all healing. I appreciate how deep the study digs while gently prodding the participant to go further. This study doesn’t sugar coat anything.

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing process

I think this can be a good study for anyone. I have come a long way in my healing process but there were still a couple of things in this study that helped guide my thinking. The chapter on intimacy really...

Marriage · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

eyes on Jesus

This study has been a blessing for me. I had thought so many of the issues that I came across growing up had been dealt with, and this study dug deep into the core of them and forced me to deal with them with...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

all new

I just have to say that I am very thankful and blessed to have been given the opportunity to do this bible study. My relationship with God is closer and stronger. I feel like I have received healing and a...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing and healing

This study has been so amazing and so healing. God brought to the surface unforgiveness and pain from the past that I did not realize I had not dealt with fully, which hindered my relationship with Him. He...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real relationships

There are so many ways that this study has impacted me. It seemed that every time I sat down to the study there was something that would resonate deep into my soul. I really approached this study knowing that...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed old wounds

This study has healed old wounds, deep and hurtful wounds that I had covered up. This study has given me a renewed view of myself, allowing me to see me as God sees me. I have grown in my relationship with...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

live free

The study has helped open my heart to Jesus and receive His deliverance of my past hurts and sins. I have known God more personally through this study and mainly that there is forgiveness in Jesus. It is His...

Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new level

I recommend every single person should do this study. We do not realize how much pain and unresolved issues we still have presently from our past, that act as a barrier between us and God. I got to know God...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

honesty

During this bible study I was able to see more of myself in a more intimate way with God. I also feared (in the beginning) all the things that have been hidden in my heart and exposing them to God was too...

Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Only Jesus Can Bring Lasting Healing & Peace

What a powerful tool to bring about healing in your life. You could turn to a lot of things to try to get rid of the pain of your past, but only Jesus can bring about lasting healing & peace.

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

be healed

I would like to thank my counselor, Donna M, for assisting me with this wonderful study. Thank you for your sweet and encouraging words. Thank you for your time and patience with me. Thank you that you...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

emotional healing

I have appreciated the way God has ministered emotional healing to my heart during this Bible study. Even if my study didn’t apply to me specifically that day, God always moved on my behalf anyway. He honored...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

opened my eyes

This study has opened my eyes to God’s grace on a deeper level with my pain, hurt, and darkness. It has also helped me to realize on a new level just how much Jesus endured for me just so that I may be...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

anger and anxiety

I have been through the Binding up the Brokenhearted before, it helped immensely! I wanted to go through The Hem of His Garment to help heal the other areas in my life that have been troubled. My problems...

Anxiety & Fear · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He Is With Me Every Day

God chose to stir my soul anew through this study, The Hem of His Garment. Two dear friends encouraged me to take the study, and here I am, just a few short weeks later, looking back on how God has talked to...

Depression · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

open wounds

When I started this study, I felt like my heart had been ripped open. There had been a hard situation at the ministry where I worked which had ripped open a wound that I thought had been healed. So, when I...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

eternally grateful

I am thankful to God for all His healing I have received thru the Healing Hearts bible study. I am eternally grateful for this precious ministry. I have received exceedingly and abundantly more than I could...

Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was bitter, depressed and lonely

Before this study, I was a very bitter, depressed, lonely girl. Now, nearly 6 months later, I am a strong, forgiving, in control person. This study has helped me gain back a lot of the sanity in my life. The...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

light heart

I am thankful for this study. I have received more healing, especially in the area of forgiveness and releasing hurt and bitterness towards certain family members. I loved the section on bitterness and the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

How has this study impacted my life? Where do I begin?! God has filled the hole in my heart. The hole was there since childhood wanting unconditional love and nurturing from my parents who were both...

Abuse · Substance Abuse · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Discovering The Truth of who Christ is.

ALL women, no matter how perfect or broken they think they are, need to read God’s word to really realize who GOD really is. This study breaks down the picture of who you THINK God is, and builds up the TRUE...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness is a must

To God be the glory for the great things He has done in my life through Healing Hearts Ministry. I would like to thank my sister in Christ who lead me to the class online, knowing all that I was going through...

Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Healing is God given and permanent

This is a divinely inspired bible study. The way it progressed, in my mind, it could not be man made. God, in this study, is asking us to face our issues and trust Him with our pain. The pain will be short...

Addiction · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 10 Older →