Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

165 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Freedom.

The Hem of His Garment × Freedom × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

emotional healing

I have appreciated the way God has ministered emotional healing to my heart during this Bible study. Even if my study didn’t apply to me specifically that day, God always moved on my behalf anyway. He honored...

Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

can’t forgive myself

When I began this study, I still wondered how God would ever use me again. How could He look on me with love and compassion when I was so unlovely in my own eyes? How could He forgive me when I could not...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

open wounds

When I started this study, I felt like my heart had been ripped open. There had been a hard situation at the ministry where I worked which had ripped open a wound that I thought had been healed. So, when I...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

My life has been changed by the liberating truth of what Jesus did for me. His love and grace has no boundaries.

Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

consistency

When I first began the study I wasn’t sure why I had to dig into my past (yet again) as it was so long ago and has been cast as far as the east is from the west. In revealing myself and my history, to my...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

broken chains

I feel like chains have literally been broken in my life thanks to the simple act of spending time with God. He has filled me up again and has drawn me closer, reminding me of how much I’m loved and made new...

Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely healed

Going through the Hem of His Garment study was far more than I expected and it truly brought me to a place where the Lord healed me of past sin! As a believer, I knew I was forgiven, yet had not experienced...

Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

This study has impacted my life in such a positive way. Jesus has moved in my life so much through this study. He has helped me to realize my worth in Him & that His grace is never ending. His grace is...

Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

solid foundation, hope and peace

I finished this on New Years day and it has given me such a solid foundation in Him and a hope and peace for what the future will bring. This study has truly opened my eyes to the fact that God is a very real...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hurt and anger to awe, wonder and gratitude

When I started the Hem of His garment study, I was angry and hurting and broken. I was angry at the people who had hurt me, and desperate for an answer and a fix to my pain. I had tried filling those pains and...

Anger & Bitterness · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

heart set free

Even as I have known the Lord and been in several Bible studies, nothing has impacted me more than this study. It introduced me to know my heart in a deeper sense. It showed me how to dig deeper to areas of my...

Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

freedom from a 20 year sentence

WOW!! This study has impacted my life in so many ways. I was a prisoner serving a 20 year sentence. I finally have been broken out of the dark cells that held me captive. As I walked through the doors to...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM

For many decades I lived with a sense of shame from having been sexually abused as a young child. It is this study that helped me find not only a fuller sense of God’s forgiveness but also the freedom from...

Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

shame and unforgiveness lifted from heart

This is a great study. Things I had carried hidden in my heart for years were brought to the surface. I was able to begin to work through my sins, and the sins of others against me, from a biblical...

Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I understand His forgiveness at a deeper level

As a child, and as a teen, I was abused sexually. When I started this Bible study I did it to help others. As I progressed in the study I uncovered some old hurts that needed to be dealt with that I didn’t...

Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgive attacker

If you are struggling with sexual abuse or sin, then you need this study. Through taking this study, God has shown me that it wasn’t my fault for what one man did. I didn’t need to live under the fear, guilt,...

Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREE!

I will never forget the impact this study has had on my life. The Father did heart surgery it was so painful at times but glorious too! I am so thankful for His word and for this ministry. You will know the...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life forever

The Hem of His Garment Bible study has changed my life forever. This study was well put together, and met my every need. I learned more about myself in the last few weeks than in all of my life. I realized the...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

opened my eyes

This study has truly helped open my eyes to areas in my life I didn't even know I was still struggling with. It helped me see how God feels about me and to learn more about my identity in Christ. The chapters...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bendecido

El Señor me ha mostrado que sin amor, bondad, control, paciencia, gozo no podemos caminar en su senda, no es facil!! Pero Dios l aun lo dificil lo hace posible, en este libro aprendi que para vivir una vida...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God stuff

Before this study my life was jaded. My marriage, though stable, seemed to be perched precariously on the edge of a cliff and all I had to do was step the wrong way to have it crumble down around myself. My...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed, healed, renewed, restored

I don't think it is possible to spend time in the Word and NOT be changed, healed, renewed, restored. I really appreciate Michele's partnership in this study, as she gently encouraged and challenged me.

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

it runs deep

I've always heard that as women, our hearts and our stories are deep like an ocean. And while it sounds poetic, we sometimes forget that what also goes deep is our hurts, our scars and our tribulations. Before...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 7 Older →