For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
.....I think the study does a good job of showing God's love, grace and mercy while also challenging the participant to become more grounded and mature in their walk with God. I appreciated the mentor...
Read my story → ”This study is amazing because it shows you that the real problem wasn't the abuse, but it was the sinful energy I have been using to live my life apart from God.
Read my story → ”Before I joined this study, I was wounded and broken. I was independent even though I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. I wasn't opened to my husband like I should've been. My breakthrough was when I had to be...
Read my story → ”This study has helped me see the root causes of much of my self-inflicted pain. By that I mean, others have sinned against me and I have willfully sinned myself. But it is understanding what I do with that...
Read my story → ”In 9 chapters, 10 weeks, I am able to look back at my first prayers and see myself admitting to things I never thought to share with anyone else. To be able to let go, to be instructed and taken by the hand...
Read my story → ”Through the Healing Hearts study I have been brought so much closer to the heart of a woman suffering from her decision to abort. The Lord has shown me His forgiveness for this sin (as He does all of our sin)...
Read my story → ”This study was a blessing to me in many ways, especially reminding me of my identity in Christ and the vital importance of forgiving others, even when they're mean everyday. The key is walking in the Spirit...
Read my story → ”It has been a great reminder of how God sees sin. Though I already had walked the road of forgiveness and healing for things of my past, there was still some un-forgiveness that was hidden in my heart that I...
Read my story → ”First I would like to thank GOD for guiding me to this study. Without Him, I would not have been here. I believe GOD puts us in places at the right place at the right time. I have learned in this study about...
Read my story → ”One summer Sunday, our pastor preached on the characteristics of godly parents. God used this sermon to touch nerves deep in my heart that had long ago been covered with the scar tissue of a painful...
Read my story → ”The Lord has truly changed me completely through Healing Hearts. I began this study at just the right time in my life. I never really realized how much my past had affected me, and how I had so much hidden in...
Read my story → ”The bitterness, unforgiveness, and anger I used to feel no longer plagues my life. I hear the word and understand it more clearly again. I remember in the past the Lord showed me that if I didn't take his word...
Read my story → ”When I came into this study I was angry, bitter, insecure, and just unable to function in life around people. I have a long history of hurts from those closest to me. I just stopped sharing life with people...
Read my story → ”When I started this study I was sure it didn't have much for me since I had already gone through the BUP study. I was wrong! God showed me that I still carried unforgiveness, then showed me how it grieves His...
Read my story → ”There are numerous bible studies online, but I believe this one truly makes one think. One does not just think about the scripture but also what dwells inside of us. It makes one dig deep inside removing the...
Read my story → ”I just want to say thank you for expanding and enlightening my understanding of how much the capacity and power of my forgiveness of others has on my personal growth and intimacy with God.
Read my story → ”8 months ago, my life fell completely apart. I reluctantly began this study, not really expecting much to happen. I felt God had abandoned me and hadn't answered my cries for help for years. Why would a Bible...
Read my story → ”This study led me on a deeper journey with the Lord! When I began this study, I had known I had some people in my past that I needed to forgive. Not only was I able to forgive them, our whole relationship...
Read my story → ”I have been challenged by this Bible Study. It has made me more aware of what God has done for me. I have fallen in love with the Lord more everyday. The study has opened my eyes to several areas that I never...
Read my story → ”This study, through the Truth of God's Word and the ministering of the Holy Spirit has healed and set me free from the past 49 years of my life. I have been a Christian since I was a little girl and didn't...
Read my story → ”When I first talked to someone from Healing Hearts Ministries about my desire to go through the Hem of His Garment Bible Study, she told me that I would be HEALED through this study. Those were exciting words...
Read my story → ”First of all this Bible study let God reveal to me the depth of my sin, my anger and bitterness, and the real need to trust and obey, and with that to forgive. Second, for the first time I looked at all the...
Read my story → ”Praise to Our Dear Heavenly Father and Our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit for Healing Hearts. I was immersed in deep guilt and shame for the sins of my past, especially towards one of my...
Read my story → ”Coming into this study, I was unaware of the hate for my husband. I have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that has impacted me deeper than I ever thought a book study...
Read my story →