Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

127 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Forgiveness.

The Hem of His Garment × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed

I have felt God's warmth and love throughout this process. Thank you dear Lord for the Healing Hearts Ministry because You are using this study to bring more of us broken women to be healed at your feet. Thank...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

free and peaceful

Before I joined this study, I was wounded and broken. I was independent even though I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. I wasn't opened to my husband like I should've been. My breakthrough was when I had to be...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real problem

This study is amazing because it shows you that the real problem wasn't the abuse, but it was the sinful energy I have been using to live my life apart from God.

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

equipped

This study has helped me see the root causes of much of my self-inflicted pain. By that I mean, others have sinned against me and I have willfully sinned myself. But it is understanding what I do with that...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

piece of puzzle

When I started this study, I was hoping my heart could be healed from my past hurts, specifically sexual abuse as a child, chronic perfectionism and insecurity, and depression and anxiety. I do believe this...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

I really loved this study! It enriched my heart and brought light, forgiveness, and healing to some dark spots that were hidden in my heart. Praise The Lord for setting me free from glory to glory to glory!!!

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

been through a journey

In 9 chapters, 10 weeks, I am able to look back at my first prayers and see myself admitting to things I never thought to share with anyone else. To be able to let go, to be instructed and taken by the hand...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

free

This study presented Scriptures in a very powerful way which impacted my life with a renewed reverence for God, thankfulness for my salvation through Jesus Christ, and a fervent desire to honor God with every...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

peace and love

I have learned about forgiving and letting go of pain from the past. I have faced my personal sin of the past and received forgiveness. I have studied how obedience to Christ opens doors to peace and joy when...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed thinking

Well, I could write a book here. This study was definitely God-lead...isn't everything?! I personally experienced so much clarity while doing this study. I still carried a lot of shame & just plain ignorance...

Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

blessing in life

Thank you so much for this bible study. It has truly blessed my life. Through the study and the aid of my counselor, I was able to examine my weaknesses, not with condemnation, but by studying about a loving...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

practice true forgiveness

Through the Healing Hearts study I have been brought so much closer to the heart of a woman suffering from her decision to abort. The Lord has shown me His forgiveness for this sin (as He does all of our sin)...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was able to forgive...now I have peace!

It has been a great reminder of how God sees sin. Though I already had walked the road of forgiveness and healing for things of my past, there was still some un-forgiveness that was hidden in my heart that I...

Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Jamie and this study are one of the tools the Lord used to reel me back into obedience. Prior to this study, I was unable to see that although I was on my face begging for forgiveness and mercy (total...

Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

darkness to forgiveness

When I started this study, I was in place of darkness. All I wanted to do was argue and be right. My heart was not open at all. I didn't know how I got there, until I started this study. I was in need of some...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgive

First I would like to thank GOD for guiding me to this study. Without Him, I would not have been here. I believe GOD puts us in places at the right place at the right time. I have learned in this study about...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

painful relationship with dad, then forgiveness

One summer Sunday, our pastor preached on the characteristics of godly parents. God used this sermon to touch nerves deep in my heart that had long ago been covered with the scar tissue of a painful...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God knows

This study and my counselor were awesome. I have learned how God knows firsthand all that we feel and go through. He knows our pain and suffering because he has felt it. I have learned that there is power in...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

repentance, forgiveness and peace

I received Jesus as my Savior when I was very young. Along the way, I started to sin and not ask forgiveness, and not even confess to Jesus what I had done. Years and years of this led me down a path of...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

nothing can separate us from God's love

Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will...

Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely changed

The Lord has truly changed me completely through Healing Hearts. I began this study at just the right time in my life. I never really realized how much my past had affected me, and how I had so much hidden in...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This Bible study has been one of the most powerful ones I have done. Although I apologize it has taken me more time than most, and I have not used my time wisely and been under attack, God faithful lead me...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Started out angry, bitter and insecure

When I came into this study I was angry, bitter, insecure, and just unable to function in life around people. I have a long history of hurts from those closest to me. I just stopped sharing life with people...

Family & Relationships · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

helped

This study has helped me to lean on Jesus, to forgive my enemies, to let the past go and not dwell on it. My counselor was great.

Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 6 Older →