Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

96 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Anger & Bitterness.

The Hem of His Garment × Anger & Bitterness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

from a broken home

I Thank God for this study, for it has really helped me. I was a person who grew up in a broken home. I never experienced how it feels to have two parents. I never experienced love from my both parents. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real problem

This study is amazing because it shows you that the real problem wasn't the abuse, but it was the sinful energy I have been using to live my life apart from God.

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

free and peaceful

Before I joined this study, I was wounded and broken. I was independent even though I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. I wasn't opened to my husband like I should've been. My breakthrough was when I had to be...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

equipped

This study has helped me see the root causes of much of my self-inflicted pain. By that I mean, others have sinned against me and I have willfully sinned myself. But it is understanding what I do with that...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

transformed

When I started this Bible Study I was sure I would not finish it. I was angry, full of hatred, full of anxiety, depression, and wanted to leave my husband. I thought nothing would be able to change my heart or...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Marriage · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

face anger

This study has helped me face head on the generational curse of anger in my family lineage and to make steps to change it in my life. Jesus is my husband.

Anger & Bitterness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no modern psychology

This study has been a blessing to me. I was thrilled that it does not turn to modern psychology for answers, but only to the Word of God. Jesus is the only true and lasting Healer! I have experienced some...

Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

resolved old anger and resentment

This study has been a huge help in resolving old anger and resentment issues that I have been carrying around for years and years. Through this study, I've drawn much closer to the Lord and am able to feel joy...

Anger & Bitterness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed heart

I began this study just six months after my baby died. I was in a lot of pain. I didn't realize I had been bitter toward God. Through this study and the emails from my counselor, God healed me completely. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not defined by what was done

I honestly didn't think that healing would ever come! I never saw that Jesus died for my sufferings. That alone has changed my life. Then, to move forward and see I was holding on to anger and bitterness...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing growth

This has been such an amazing time of growth for me. It's hard to believe so much can change in 3 months. I have left the place of bitterness, ingratitude and sadness. God and His word has brought me to a...

Anger & Bitterness · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

strength and hope

6 years ago, I agreed to try life the Lord's way, instead of my own. I had been living from one relationship to the next, and striving to find love and acceptance from a man. Christ gave me a peace I had never...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Before I was lost and angry -- NOW I'm excited!!

Before I started this study I was very lost and angry. I had totally turned against God and blamed Him for a lot of the major pains I had gone through. I had lived a life full of abuse of every kind starting...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Before I was lost and angry -- NOW I'm excited!!

Before I started this study I was very lost and angry. I had totally turned against God and blamed Him for a lot of the major pains I had gone through. I had lived a life full of abuse of every kind starting...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

painful relationship with dad, then forgiveness

One summer Sunday, our pastor preached on the characteristics of godly parents. God used this sermon to touch nerves deep in my heart that had long ago been covered with the scar tissue of a painful...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely changed

The Lord has truly changed me completely through Healing Hearts. I began this study at just the right time in my life. I never really realized how much my past had affected me, and how I had so much hidden in...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

it's all clear again

The bitterness, unforgiveness, and anger I used to feel no longer plagues my life. I hear the word and understand it more clearly again. I remember in the past the Lord showed me that if I didn't take his word...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I thought I didn't need this BUT...I was wrong!

When I started this study I was sure it didn't have much for me since I had already gone through the BUP study. I was wrong! God showed me that I still carried unforgiveness, then showed me how it grieves His...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

challenged and grew

I have been challenged by this Bible Study. It has made me more aware of what God has done for me. I have fallen in love with the Lord more everyday. The study has opened my eyes to several areas that I never...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was turning to food for comfort instead of God

This study, through the Truth of God's Word and the ministering of the Holy Spirit has healed and set me free from the past 49 years of my life. I have been a Christian since I was a little girl and didn't...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have been HEALED!

When I first talked to someone from Healing Hearts Ministries about my desire to go through the Hem of His Garment Bible Study, she told me that I would be HEALED through this study. Those were exciting words...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

anger is gone

It's been a long time but what I do realize is that when I just started this course, I had an anger against Christians. Now that I have ended the study, the anger is gone. All honor goes to YHWH!

Anger & Bitterness · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

much revealed

First of all this Bible study let God reveal to me the depth of my sin, my anger and bitterness, and the real need to trust and obey, and with that to forgive. Second, for the first time I looked at all the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

guilt and shame replaced

Praise to Our Dear Heavenly Father and Our Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit for Healing Hearts. I was immersed in deep guilt and shame for the sins of my past, especially towards one of my...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 4 Older →