Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

37 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Restored Relationships.

The Hem of His Garment × Restored Relationships × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

This study has changed my life AND my marriage!

This bible study has been so amazing, Having done Binding Up the Brokenhearted, I was not prepared for it to be as impactful as it was. It has changed my life. God has ministered to my heart in a very deep...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

restored marriage

God has healed me from my childhood pain of being raped and molested. I left my husband, confused between past and present pain. God has restored my marriage and given me a mind that is focused on Him.

Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

wrong thinking to right thinking

This study has brought to the surface many wrong thinking patterns I have continued in for years. It has affected my marriage and my parenting. This study has reminded me of the great love of Christ and my...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

many lessons

Healing Hearts has taught me that God loves me and wants me to be free from the lies of the enemy. I no longer have to feel guilty of the molestation of my past. It was not my fault. I did not deserved it. Bad...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

marriage impacted

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the hate for my husband. I have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that has impacted me deeper than I ever thought a book study...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

chains broken

I look back and see that I started this bible study almost five years ago. Life circumstances kept taking me away but I always kept in the back of my mind Healing Hearts and that I knew God had something here...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiven and living in grace

Coming into this study, I was unaware of the burden I was carrying. I have been a church going Christian all my life and have been through many studies. The Hem of His Garment is most certainly the one that...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Rationalization to freedom

I must say, this is the most comprehensive bible study I've ever experienced. I stumbled upon it (well, the Lord led me to it) as I was looking up verses on healing on the internet for my son. From the first...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No more fear

When I first began this study I was completely shattered. Thinking that no one or thing could ever put me back together. But, God began to work in me through this very study. I began to feel loved and most of...

Anxiety & Fear · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Warmth and Light

Human rejection has always such been a big part of my life story. "The Hem of His Garment" has helped me to deeply understand and believe that God's ways aren't our ways, and that man's rejection doesn't mean...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have grown so much

I am so thankful to our loving Heavenly Father for the opportunity to have a closer walk with Him through this study. He is always there for us and ready to open a new door to us for whatever we need. He gave...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper understanding of His deep love

God is faithful and has blessed me with all of His awesome agape love, kindness, and grace through this study! He has healed my heart through some things that I had hidden deep in my heart in darkness, now...

Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 2 Older →