Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

265 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Relationship with God.

The Hem of His Garment × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

No fluff

The Hem Of His Garment is a life-changing Bible study. It is not a ’’fluff’’ piece full of anecdotes and fun little assignments. It is an actual study of the Bible! That’s what makes it life changing! The only...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

the cross is the cure

I’ve been told and have read that the cross is the cure for our heart problem, which is sin. Forgiveness is God’s amazing gift to us (to me). Thank you, Jesus! . The Hem of His Garment study brought this...

Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

second time

This is my second time through this study and I have learned that it is not necessarily a ’’one time study.’’ It is not an easy study that I looked forward to repeating, but rather, a worthwhile endeavor that...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard heart to forgiving heart

I have come from having a hard heart of anger to having a forgiving heart for the people who hurt me in my past. I know that I am good enough for God died on the cross for me.

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

growth

I worked with an amazing counselor, Kimberley, who was patient and kind and also not afraid to challenge me. I can truly see growth in myself. I can see how the study has changed my understanding of my past,...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

all new

I just have to say that I am very thankful and blessed to have been given the opportunity to do this bible study. My relationship with God is closer and stronger. I feel like I have received healing and a...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

what’s different?

My life has forever changed. Thank God! Matthew 13:12, ’’To those who listen to my teachings more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening,...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing and healing

This study has been so amazing and so healing. God brought to the surface unforgiveness and pain from the past that I did not realize I had not dealt with fully, which hindered my relationship with Him. He...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real relationships

There are so many ways that this study has impacted me. It seemed that every time I sat down to the study there was something that would resonate deep into my soul. I really approached this study knowing that...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

who God really is

You can spend years going to church and to a bible study to learn about God. But this study has taught me who God really is and how much He loves me and wants a relationship with me, that I really do matter to...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed old wounds

This study has healed old wounds, deep and hurtful wounds that I had covered up. This study has given me a renewed view of myself, allowing me to see me as God sees me. I have grown in my relationship with...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not alone

It was an awesome experience to go through the study with a counselor, having that person share from their life and give me feedback on mine.

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

renewed faith and trust

This Bible study has helped me, as a devoted Christian, renew my faith and trust in God so that my life resembles Christ and leads all to Christ.

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

honesty

During this bible study I was able to see more of myself in a more intimate way with God. I also feared (in the beginning) all the things that have been hidden in my heart and exposing them to God was too...

Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Only Jesus Can Bring Lasting Healing & Peace

What a powerful tool to bring about healing in your life. You could turn to a lot of things to try to get rid of the pain of your past, but only Jesus can bring about lasting healing & peace.

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

be healed

I would like to thank my counselor, Donna M, for assisting me with this wonderful study. Thank you for your sweet and encouraging words. Thank you for your time and patience with me. Thank you that you...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

impacted

This Study has impacted all of the important areas of my life. My understanding of God’s word, my understanding of my marriage promise, my understanding of the importance of forgiveness. All women should do...

Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

My life has been changed by the liberating truth of what Jesus did for me. His love and grace has no boundaries.

Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

consistency

When I first began the study I wasn’t sure why I had to dig into my past (yet again) as it was so long ago and has been cast as far as the east is from the west. In revealing myself and my history, to my...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Discovering The Truth of who Christ is.

ALL women, no matter how perfect or broken they think they are, need to read God’s word to really realize who GOD really is. This study breaks down the picture of who you THINK God is, and builds up the TRUE...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

broken chains

I feel like chains have literally been broken in my life thanks to the simple act of spending time with God. He has filled me up again and has drawn me closer, reminding me of how much I’m loved and made new...

Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

This study has impacted my life in such a positive way. Jesus has moved in my life so much through this study. He has helped me to realize my worth in Him & that His grace is never ending. His grace is...

Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life saver

The Hem of his Garment has been a life saver for me. Learning to trust in God and not the world, to know how much God loves me and I am covered in his Grace. No matter what has happened in the past, I can...

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

solid foundation, hope and peace

I finished this on New Years day and it has given me such a solid foundation in Him and a hope and peace for what the future will bring. This study has truly opened my eyes to the fact that God is a very real...

Anxiety & Fear · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 12 Older →