Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

28 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Marriage.

The Hem of His Garment × Marriage × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

Fear and intimacy

One of the biggest things I found from this study was that I really don't let myself deeply love my children due to losing my first baby 5 minutes before she was born. I am now trying very hard to let myself...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper freedom

I found this study while looking for ministries dealing with abortion. I have felt for a couple years that God was trying to work in my heart on my past and lead me to help other women who have been through...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Coping is not the same as Healing

When I started this study I was at a very hard point in my walk with Christ and in my marriage. I was carrying around baggage and it was hurting everyone around me. I've been saved for years and have always...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I have grown so much

I am so thankful to our loving Heavenly Father for the opportunity to have a closer walk with Him through this study. He is always there for us and ready to open a new door to us for whatever we need. He gave...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 2 Older →