Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

115 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Identity in Christ.

The Hem of His Garment × Identity in Christ × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

divine love

This study has cultivated in my heart the richness and beauty of God's divine love.

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

saved

The Lord's timing is always perfect! I was a a wretched liar, a deceiver, an adulteress and a murderer. And then He saved me.

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

blessing in many ways

This study was a blessing to me in many ways, especially reminding me of my identity in Christ and the vital importance of forgiving others, even when they're mean everyday. The key is walking in the Spirit...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

free

This study presented Scriptures in a very powerful way which impacted my life with a renewed reverence for God, thankfulness for my salvation through Jesus Christ, and a fervent desire to honor God with every...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

peace and love

I have learned about forgiving and letting go of pain from the past. I have faced my personal sin of the past and received forgiveness. I have studied how obedience to Christ opens doors to peace and joy when...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not defined by what was done

I honestly didn't think that healing would ever come! I never saw that Jesus died for my sufferings. That alone has changed my life. Then, to move forward and see I was holding on to anger and bitterness...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He will direct path

I know that the Lord is continuing His work in me even when I stumble into my bad habits. I am becoming more encouraged the more I spend time in His word. I have often struggled with self condemnation. I feel...

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

strength and hope

6 years ago, I agreed to try life the Lord's way, instead of my own. I had been living from one relationship to the next, and striving to find love and acceptance from a man. Christ gave me a peace I had never...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Before I was lost and angry -- NOW I'm excited!!

Before I started this study I was very lost and angry. I had totally turned against God and blamed Him for a lot of the major pains I had gone through. I had lived a life full of abuse of every kind starting...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Before I was lost and angry -- NOW I'm excited!!

Before I started this study I was very lost and angry. I had totally turned against God and blamed Him for a lot of the major pains I had gone through. I had lived a life full of abuse of every kind starting...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Thank you Healing Hearts! I have walked through this bible study, sometimes crawled, and am so grateful for the enlightenment into a deeper understanding of God's great love for me. I have been a believer for...

Abuse · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

infinitely blessed

How can I put in words the blessing this study has been for me in the hardest time of my life? I can't. I can say that once more I have been taught in the school of The Lord about the power of the Word of God...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

wounded to truly free

This bible study has given me the help and guidance to get my wounded soul healed completely. I feel renewed in my spirit and I am ready now to continue my journey and develop a deeper relationship with the...

Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

darkness to forgiveness

When I started this study, I was in place of darkness. All I wanted to do was argue and be right. My heart was not open at all. I didn't know how I got there, until I started this study. I was in need of some...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

The Hem of His garment, how I had longed to touch it and be healed like the woman in the bible story! God has answered my prayer in so many ways through this study. I have experienced a deep healing of my...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

painful relationship with dad, then forgiveness

One summer Sunday, our pastor preached on the characteristics of godly parents. God used this sermon to touch nerves deep in my heart that had long ago been covered with the scar tissue of a painful...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

really free

With the help of this study and the help and wisdom of my counselor, I now understand what it means to be free in Christ. I understand Christ's sacrifice for me and that I am forgiven and free from the pain of...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God knows

This study and my counselor were awesome. I have learned how God knows firsthand all that we feel and go through. He knows our pain and suffering because he has felt it. I have learned that there is power in...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

repentance, forgiveness and peace

I received Jesus as my Savior when I was very young. Along the way, I started to sin and not ask forgiveness, and not even confess to Jesus what I had done. Years and years of this led me down a path of...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

TRUST

This study reminded me how critical absolute trust is when it comes to our relationship with Almighty God. It is the foundation upon which everything else is built, including any and all human relationships....

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely changed

The Lord has truly changed me completely through Healing Hearts. I began this study at just the right time in my life. I never really realized how much my past had affected me, and how I had so much hidden in...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This Bible study has been one of the most powerful ones I have done. Although I apologize it has taken me more time than most, and I have not used my time wisely and been under attack, God faithful lead me...

Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Healing is available

Before this study, I was like the folks crowded around Jesus. Standing back in amazement of what He could do. I was a sort of a spectator if you will....I knew He could heal others, but me? Through the working...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from broken to healed

I started this study broken and very hurt and hard toward God. As this study progressed, my heart was softened and I have a whole new relationship with Christ now. The journey to healing is paved with hurt but...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 5 Older →