Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

137 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Hope.

The Hem of His Garment × Hope × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

feeling free

I am feeling free from my past hurts and how I have hurt people that I love deeply. Believing that God has forgiven me was key for me. I was so hung up on what I thought was ’’not forgiving myself’’. God had...

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Praise for renewal and refocus

In December 2018, I resigned from seven years of employment in Cambodia as a project director of girls and women’s shelter. Yes, I experienced God’s peace, many challenges, stresses, temptations, and...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

struggled, now has tools to battle

I have struggled for so many years with the burden of what happened to me as a child and young adult. I have carried it with me for so long that I did not know where to turn. Though I prayed and read...

Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

be willing to surrender hurt, pain, guilt , anger

What an incredible God we get call Father!! The truths taught in the study will change your life, if you are willing to surrender your hurt, pain, guilt, anger, resentment, and brokenness. God will heal and...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

A broken vase is how I always saw myself. I always felt that a person like me will never walk in freedom from my past hurts and pain. Resentment was the god in my heart. I fed my idol because I did not trust...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

reaching every day

The Hem of His Garment Bible Study has been a wonderful opportunity for me to examine my heart before Jesus and His Word. I have felt the Holy Spirit working in my heart all along. I feel that bands of...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned to be the person Jesus died for

Healing Hearts Ministry has truly helped me and touched my heart. I have not only learned how to heal but also learned how to be the person Jesus died for. I can not thank this ministry enough for helping me...

Grief & Loss · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life changing

This study was life changing. This was recommended to me by a family member. I am forever grateful that she told me about this study.

Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

every chapter had an impact

Every chapter had a great impact. The chapter of true forgiveness went deep into areas and allowed me to see the way God sees it. Unrighteous and righteous anger caused me to notice more of my responses for a...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from depression to Jesus

I had turned to so many other ’’good’’ things trying to survive depression. Through that, I forgot the one truly good thing, Jesus. This bible study did not have to talk about all of the psychological parts of...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real relationships

There are so many ways that this study has impacted me. It seemed that every time I sat down to the study there was something that would resonate deep into my soul. I really approached this study knowing that...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

honesty

During this bible study I was able to see more of myself in a more intimate way with God. I also feared (in the beginning) all the things that have been hidden in my heart and exposing them to God was too...

Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Only Jesus Can Bring Lasting Healing & Peace

What a powerful tool to bring about healing in your life. You could turn to a lot of things to try to get rid of the pain of your past, but only Jesus can bring about lasting healing & peace.

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

impacted

This Study has impacted all of the important areas of my life. My understanding of God’s word, my understanding of my marriage promise, my understanding of the importance of forgiveness. All women should do...

Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

anger and anxiety

I have been through the Binding up the Brokenhearted before, it helped immensely! I wanted to go through The Hem of His Garment to help heal the other areas in my life that have been troubled. My problems...

Anxiety & Fear · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He Is With Me Every Day

God chose to stir my soul anew through this study, The Hem of His Garment. Two dear friends encouraged me to take the study, and here I am, just a few short weeks later, looking back on how God has talked to...

Depression · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life

My life has been changed by the liberating truth of what Jesus did for me. His love and grace has no boundaries.

Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was bitter, depressed and lonely

Before this study, I was a very bitter, depressed, lonely girl. Now, nearly 6 months later, I am a strong, forgiving, in control person. This study has helped me gain back a lot of the sanity in my life. The...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

broken chains

I feel like chains have literally been broken in my life thanks to the simple act of spending time with God. He has filled me up again and has drawn me closer, reminding me of how much I’m loved and made new...

Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God’s grace and love

This study has shown me how being in the Living Word presses truth in my life and on my soul. I not only hear but feel when I stray or others stray and have a desire to continue to read so I may continue to...

Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

renewed

The Hem of His Garment is an awesome Bible study that has allowed me to be healed and delivered from past sins that had me bound and fearful, paralyzing me and preventing me from living a victorious life in...

Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and peace

Encountering God in the most dark places of my life and of my heart through this study has changed me, my attitude, and my behavior. My need and love for Jesus has greatly increased because He has revealed who...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life saver

The Hem of his Garment has been a life saver for me. Learning to trust in God and not the world, to know how much God loves me and I am covered in his Grace. No matter what has happened in the past, I can...

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Healing is God given and permanent

This is a divinely inspired bible study. The way it progressed, in my mind, it could not be man made. God, in this study, is asking us to face our issues and trust Him with our pain. The pain will be short...

Addiction · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 6 Older →