Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

231 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Healing.

The Hem of His Garment × Healing × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

morning devotional

This is a great study that can be use as a morning devotional. It is a complete training to encourage you to continue growing in the knowledge of Christ. The questions for meditation of scripture is written...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness, healing and hope

This study was such an encouragement to me as I am in the midst of a trial. I learned so much. With God, no matter our circumstance we can experience forgiveness, healing and hope.

Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

oak tree

I want to share is about the oak tree. For many years I’ve shared with others that I have prayed with sincerity to the Father that my roots would grow so deep, that they would cross over ocean and seas to come...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life giving study

I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...

Anger & Bitterness · Self-Harm · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God knew what I needed and provided

I am so thankful for this study. It has reached into the depths of my heart where I had buried the pain of past hurts and my sin. Doing this study on-line has provided me with the opportunity to be open and...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Liberated from hurt and pain

This study is so incredibly helpful in navigating hurt and pain in life. I was liberated from so much hurt and pain by doing this study in the midst of a trial. I am grateful to the Lord in His timing and I...

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

closer to Jesus

This study has healed my heart and brought me much closer to Jesus. With the help of my leader, I’ve learned so much and grown both spiritually and emotionally. I’m very grateful for this study and I recommend...

Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Praise for renewal and refocus

In December 2018, I resigned from seven years of employment in Cambodia as a project director of girls and women’s shelter. Yes, I experienced God’s peace, many challenges, stresses, temptations, and...

Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed forever

I enrolled in Healing Hearts bible study because someone suggested that I should do it. I didn’t have high expectations for it and I didn’t think I fully understood what it was. But after 9 weeks I’ve come out...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was a victim

Before taking on this study, I was the victim, I was defensive, I was hurt. It was their fault why I am who I am now. Then, things changed as I walked though Jesus’ sufferings . He died for me? He did no...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forever changed

Does your heart need healing today? Trust that the Holy Spirit has brought you here to free you from the baggage that has weighed you down for so long. That is exactly what happened to me, and I’m so thankful...

Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

be willing to surrender hurt, pain, guilt , anger

What an incredible God we get call Father!! The truths taught in the study will change your life, if you are willing to surrender your hurt, pain, guilt, anger, resentment, and brokenness. God will heal and...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

A broken vase is how I always saw myself. I always felt that a person like me will never walk in freedom from my past hurts and pain. Resentment was the god in my heart. I fed my idol because I did not trust...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

I can’t say enough about this study. It has brought me closer to God and in touch with all the things in me that hinder me from being close to God, from being honest with myself and from having authentic and...

Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness vs. bitterness

This was an amazing study and has helped me gain a deeper understanding of who Christ is and what He went through. With everything he went through, He can relate with us. We are not alone. I learned how and...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed from past and made whole

This study has impacted my life in a way that I feel like I can take on the world with God’s mercy and grace. It has shown me areas in my life that I need to tap further into the Word to be strong in my weak...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new level of healing

While I have been a believer for many years and I have experienced deep healing throughout the years from sexual abuse, this study brings healing to a new level as the truth of God’s Word penetrates to the...

Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No fluff

The Hem Of His Garment is a life-changing Bible study. It is not a ’’fluff’’ piece full of anecdotes and fun little assignments. It is an actual study of the Bible! That’s what makes it life changing! The only...

Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard questions

This study wasn’t easy. It makes you ask some hard questions of yourself and come to terms with things that may have been difficult to address or admit to. However, in the end, it opened my eyes to a level of...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real healing

I had a wonderful Healing Hearts counselor who had a similar past as I did and this was very important to me because everyone doesn’t quite understand what you may be experiencing. My parents had a very...

Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

let go of bitterness, anger and resentment

This website has great ministry on how to let go of bitterness, anger, and resentment and give over the battle to the Lord. I now have much more joy and fulfillment in my identity with Christ.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

reaching every day

The Hem of His Garment Bible Study has been a wonderful opportunity for me to examine my heart before Jesus and His Word. I have felt the Holy Spirit working in my heart all along. I feel that bands of...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned to be the person Jesus died for

Healing Hearts Ministry has truly helped me and touched my heart. I have not only learned how to heal but also learned how to be the person Jesus died for. I can not thank this ministry enough for helping me...

Grief & Loss · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing after sexual impurity

This study has impacted how I view sex, marriage, myself, and my walk with God. It has taken me from horrible guilt and shame after my rape to being glorified once again to walk in the light of Christ. I have...

Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Rape · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 10 Older →