Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

165 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Freedom.

The Hem of His Garment × Freedom × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

life giving study

I wanted to be in the Word all summer. I was at church with my small group and one of my dear friends had just finished the other study you have related to abortion. She was speechless about it, but I could...

Anger & Bitterness · Self-Harm · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely transformed

WOW!!! This Bible study has renewed and transformed me in ways I didn’t expect. My greatest joy comes from my rekindled heart for God and really understanding and seeing myself as His Child in Christ! But in...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God knew what I needed and provided

I am so thankful for this study. It has reached into the depths of my heart where I had buried the pain of past hurts and my sin. Doing this study on-line has provided me with the opportunity to be open and...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Liberated from hurt and pain

This study is so incredibly helpful in navigating hurt and pain in life. I was liberated from so much hurt and pain by doing this study in the midst of a trial. I am grateful to the Lord in His timing and I...

Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

feeling free

I am feeling free from my past hurts and how I have hurt people that I love deeply. Believing that God has forgiven me was key for me. I was so hung up on what I thought was ’’not forgiving myself’’. God had...

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed forever

I enrolled in Healing Hearts bible study because someone suggested that I should do it. I didn’t have high expectations for it and I didn’t think I fully understood what it was. But after 9 weeks I’ve come out...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

struggled, now has tools to battle

I have struggled for so many years with the burden of what happened to me as a child and young adult. I have carried it with me for so long that I did not know where to turn. Though I prayed and read...

Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

set free

This study is life changing! It isn’t easy at times because you have to go deep to uncover the pain to properly heal, but it is worth it to be set free. Thank you God for doing just that!

Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

be willing to surrender hurt, pain, guilt , anger

What an incredible God we get call Father!! The truths taught in the study will change your life, if you are willing to surrender your hurt, pain, guilt, anger, resentment, and brokenness. God will heal and...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

A broken vase is how I always saw myself. I always felt that a person like me will never walk in freedom from my past hurts and pain. Resentment was the god in my heart. I fed my idol because I did not trust...

Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

I can’t say enough about this study. It has brought me closer to God and in touch with all the things in me that hinder me from being close to God, from being honest with myself and from having authentic and...

Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is giving me a big hug

This study certainly has impacted my life. If I did not start this study, I would be still struggling with my past sins, shame and darkness. I would not be able to know love of Jesus. It is hard to describe,...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed from past and made whole

This study has impacted my life in a way that I feel like I can take on the world with God’s mercy and grace. It has shown me areas in my life that I need to tap further into the Word to be strong in my weak...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

new level of healing

While I have been a believer for many years and I have experienced deep healing throughout the years from sexual abuse, this study brings healing to a new level as the truth of God’s Word penetrates to the...

Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

let go of bitterness, anger and resentment

This website has great ministry on how to let go of bitterness, anger, and resentment and give over the battle to the Lord. I now have much more joy and fulfillment in my identity with Christ.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hard heart to forgiving heart

I have come from having a hard heart of anger to having a forgiving heart for the people who hurt me in my past. I know that I am good enough for God died on the cross for me.

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

reaching every day

The Hem of His Garment Bible Study has been a wonderful opportunity for me to examine my heart before Jesus and His Word. I have felt the Holy Spirit working in my heart all along. I feel that bands of...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing after sexual impurity

This study has impacted how I view sex, marriage, myself, and my walk with God. It has taken me from horrible guilt and shame after my rape to being glorified once again to walk in the light of Christ. I have...

Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Rape · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Jesus is the healer

If you have tried other books, courses, or therapies that have caused you to feel wilted and not completely set free, I encourage you to journey, “The Hem of His Garment”. Be warned: there is no special...

Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from depression to Jesus

I had turned to so many other ’’good’’ things trying to survive depression. Through that, I forgot the one truly good thing, Jesus. This bible study did not have to talk about all of the psychological parts of...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

what’s different?

My life has forever changed. Thank God! Matthew 13:12, ’’To those who listen to my teachings more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening,...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM!

Oh my goodness! I honestly don’t know if I can truly comprehend and share everything the Healing Hearts studies have done for me. I would say the greatest gift I received was freedom. Freedom from shame, my...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

more freedom

This study has helped me in so many ways. I have been a Christian for a long time, but needed more freedom. The lessons have helped me to see scriptures I have known for a long time in a different way. Was it...

Freedom · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

The Truths I Found When I examined My Heart

I would recommend this Study to anyone who wants to examine their heart and expose those deep rooted feelings of shame and guilt, or areas of habitual sin, or some sins that may be buried and not even thought...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 7 Older →