For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
Before this study, I was a very bitter, depressed, lonely girl. Now, nearly 6 months later, I am a strong, forgiving, in control person. This study has helped me gain back a lot of the sanity in my life. The...
Read my story → ”I am thankful for this study. I have received more healing, especially in the area of forgiveness and releasing hurt and bitterness towards certain family members. I loved the section on bitterness and the...
Read my story → ”To God be the glory for the great things He has done in my life through Healing Hearts Ministry. I would like to thank my sister in Christ who lead me to the class online, knowing all that I was going through...
Read my story → ”When I started the Hem of His garment study, I was angry and hurting and broken. I was angry at the people who had hurt me, and desperate for an answer and a fix to my pain. I had tried filling those pains and...
Read my story → ”For many decades I lived with a sense of shame from having been sexually abused as a young child. It is this study that helped me find not only a fuller sense of God’s forgiveness but also the freedom from...
Read my story → ”WOW!! This study has impacted my life in so many ways. I was a prisoner serving a 20 year sentence. I finally have been broken out of the dark cells that held me captive. As I walked through the doors to...
Read my story → ”This is a great study. Things I had carried hidden in my heart for years were brought to the surface. I was able to begin to work through my sins, and the sins of others against me, from a biblical...
Read my story → ”When I started this study I was suffering from pain due to the betrayal of a friend, and the death of our friendship. I thought I had worked through the anger this caused, and had fully forgiven her. The Holy...
Read my story → ”If you are struggling with sexual abuse or sin, then you need this study. Through taking this study, God has shown me that it wasn’t my fault for what one man did. I didn’t need to live under the fear, guilt,...
Read my story → ”Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...
Read my story → ”I will never forget the impact this study has had on my life. The Father did heart surgery it was so painful at times but glorious too! I am so thankful for His word and for this ministry. You will know the...
Read my story → ”Through Jesus I am thankful for this study. The Lord has truly reminded me of so many things though out this time with Him: on why sin came in this world, how to be a better wife to my husband, why we have to...
Read my story → ”This study has truly helped open my eyes to areas in my life I didn't even know I was still struggling with. It helped me see how God feels about me and to learn more about my identity in Christ. The chapters...
Read my story → ”Before this study my life was jaded. My marriage, though stable, seemed to be perched precariously on the edge of a cliff and all I had to do was step the wrong way to have it crumble down around myself. My...
Read my story → ”El Señor me ha mostrado que sin amor, bondad, control, paciencia, gozo no podemos caminar en su senda, no es facil!! Pero Dios l aun lo dificil lo hace posible, en este libro aprendi que para vivir una vida...
Read my story → ”This study did a great work in my life. Hurts, along with guilt and shame from my own sin in dealing with the hurt, wasn't something I thought would ever go away. I thought I was stuck and there was no way to...
Read my story → ”Healing Hearts Ministry was there for me during a very difficult time. When I thought I was doing the bible study for one reason, that was old hat news. I received some new news that caused very raw, acute...
Read my story → ”I'd highly recommend it, as it was to me, for just about anyone suffering. We're all broken and carrying around baggage that only God can remove for us. In His name I'm made new and feel oppression has been...
Read my story → ”I am so thankful that this study was available to me in my time of need. I left a marriage in which I was abused, betrayed, and broken. The past two years of my life have been very difficult. I started out...
Read my story → ”I began this study in a storm of anxiety, after a year of dealing with a serious health issue. My goal was to avoid the psychologist and medication that were recommended to me. What I hadn't counted on, as I...
Read my story → ”I am so very thankful I did find this. It explained things to me, used scripture to help me to see what healing I need, and how I should not feel punished. It has helped me to gain a more positive outlook on...
Read my story → ”I thought I knew God's word, but many parts had just become words. This study has brought them alive and His word has brought sustenance and freedom and power and forgiveness. I had begun to feel alone,...
Read my story → ”Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...
Read my story → ”I Thank God for this study, for it has really helped me. I was a person who grew up in a broken home. I never experienced how it feels to have two parents. I never experienced love from my both parents. I...
Read my story →