Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

127 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Forgiveness.

The Hem of His Garment × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

I found the lessons on forgiveness to be especially helpful for it asks why you set one standard for yourself and another people. My counselor was also extremely helpful throughout. She provided me with...

Forgiveness · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

reaching every day

The Hem of His Garment Bible Study has been a wonderful opportunity for me to examine my heart before Jesus and His Word. I have felt the Holy Spirit working in my heart all along. I feel that bands of...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing after sexual impurity

This study has impacted how I view sex, marriage, myself, and my walk with God. It has taken me from horrible guilt and shame after my rape to being glorified once again to walk in the light of Christ. I have...

Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Rape · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

what’s different?

My life has forever changed. Thank God! Matthew 13:12, ’’To those who listen to my teachings more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening,...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREEDOM!

Oh my goodness! I honestly don’t know if I can truly comprehend and share everything the Healing Hearts studies have done for me. I would say the greatest gift I received was freedom. Freedom from shame, my...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

live free

The study has helped open my heart to Jesus and receive His deliverance of my past hurts and sins. I have known God more personally through this study and mainly that there is forgiveness in Jesus. It is His...

Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

The Truths I Found When I examined My Heart

I would recommend this Study to anyone who wants to examine their heart and expose those deep rooted feelings of shame and guilt, or areas of habitual sin, or some sins that may be buried and not even thought...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

can’t forgive myself

When I began this study, I still wondered how God would ever use me again. How could He look on me with love and compassion when I was so unlovely in my own eyes? How could He forgive me when I could not...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

consistency

When I first began the study I wasn’t sure why I had to dig into my past (yet again) as it was so long ago and has been cast as far as the east is from the west. In revealing myself and my history, to my...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and peace

Encountering God in the most dark places of my life and of my heart through this study has changed me, my attitude, and my behavior. My need and love for Jesus has greatly increased because He has revealed who...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

completely healed

Going through the Hem of His Garment study was far more than I expected and it truly brought me to a place where the Lord healed me of past sin! As a believer, I knew I was forgiven, yet had not experienced...

Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

life saver

The Hem of his Garment has been a life saver for me. Learning to trust in God and not the world, to know how much God loves me and I am covered in his Grace. No matter what has happened in the past, I can...

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

freedom from a 20 year sentence

WOW!! This study has impacted my life in so many ways. I was a prisoner serving a 20 year sentence. I finally have been broken out of the dark cells that held me captive. As I walked through the doors to...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

shame and unforgiveness lifted from heart

This is a great study. Things I had carried hidden in my heart for years were brought to the surface. I was able to begin to work through my sins, and the sins of others against me, from a biblical...

Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bendecido

El Señor me ha mostrado que sin amor, bondad, control, paciencia, gozo no podemos caminar en su senda, no es facil!! Pero Dios l aun lo dificil lo hace posible, en este libro aprendi que para vivir una vida...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

it runs deep

I've always heard that as women, our hearts and our stories are deep like an ocean. And while it sounds poetic, we sometimes forget that what also goes deep is our hurts, our scars and our tribulations. Before...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

love and grace

This has reminded me of the love and Grace God has given. It reminds me of all the places I had strong holds before I was healed.

Addiction · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Pornography · Self-Harm · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

victory and forgiveness

This study did a great work in my life. Hurts, along with guilt and shame from my own sin in dealing with the hurt, wasn't something I thought would ever go away. I thought I was stuck and there was no way to...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was full of religion

I was so full of religion and self righteousness that I was heading for destruction and didn't even know it. I had secret sin I didn't realize was sin. This study works on relationships. ALL OF THEM. There is...

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

commend this study to anyone caught in a whirlpool of grief and pain

As an adult I was abused. I had physical challenges. Horrific family problems struck, convincing me I was a failure as a parent. I was a believer since my childhood, but these experiences made me feel like...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Abuse · Trauma · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God brought healing to my heart, and peace about the past.

The Hem of His Garment was a wonderful Bible study which helped me to grow in the knowledge of Christ. Working through this study, with the help of a counselor, was one of the tools God used to bring healing...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I feel a weight has been lifted.

I am so thankful that this study was available to me in my time of need. I left a marriage in which I was abused, betrayed, and broken. The past two years of my life have been very difficult. I started out...

Abuse · Betrayal · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

His grace is enough

I thought I knew God's word, but many parts had just become words. This study has brought them alive and His word has brought sustenance and freedom and power and forgiveness. I had begun to feel alone,...

Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 6 Older →