Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

34 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Family & Relationships.

The Hem of His Garment × Family & Relationships × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

forgiveness

This Bible study has helped me to forgive more completely family members who were abusive to me and sexually abused my daughter. I feel like it is full forgiveness, but I am open to the idea that God may have...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

revealed and renewed

I came to this study knowing that the enemy had tried to pick me off and take me out as a witness and vessel of God's power and glory. He tried to make me ineffective using very personal weapons against me....

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

found true happiness and peace

I searched my whole life for happiness and peace. I looked to find happiness in friends, relationships, drugs and alcohol, only to always find myself disappointed. I knew at a very young age, there was a GOD...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Substance Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Abusers, I have changed

I entered this study after having escaped an extremely abusive marriage. I was blaming myself for not being better, even though I had tried and tried. I had also been raised by an abusive mother and a somewhat...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned to truly forgive

This study came to me in perfect time and was a direct blessing from God. I started the study after making the commitment to forgive and work through issues in my marriage. Not only have I been healed from the...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Fear and intimacy

One of the biggest things I found from this study was that I really don't let myself deeply love my children due to losing my first baby 5 minutes before she was born. I am now trying very hard to let myself...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Deeper freedom

I found this study while looking for ministries dealing with abortion. I have felt for a couple years that God was trying to work in my heart on my past and lead me to help other women who have been through...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Coping is not the same as Healing

When I started this study I was at a very hard point in my walk with Christ and in my marriage. I was carrying around baggage and it was hurting everyone around me. I've been saved for years and have always...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

prayed that Someone would love me

Thank you! thank you! thank you! To put into words a spiritual transformation is simply said HE IS SUFFICIENT! I grew up in a violent alcoholic home feeling very much terrified and alone in trying to cope. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Former Atheist and Psychologist

I became a believer about 17 years ago after a lifetime of living for self. I was an atheist, and a follower of humanistic psychology. I worked professionally in that realm until I realized that I could no...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 2 Older →