Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

96 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Anger & Bitterness.

The Hem of His Garment × Anger & Bitterness × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

was bitter, depressed and lonely

Before this study, I was a very bitter, depressed, lonely girl. Now, nearly 6 months later, I am a strong, forgiving, in control person. This study has helped me gain back a lot of the sanity in my life. The...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

light heart

I am thankful for this study. I have received more healing, especially in the area of forgiveness and releasing hurt and bitterness towards certain family members. I loved the section on bitterness and the...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and peace

Encountering God in the most dark places of my life and of my heart through this study has changed me, my attitude, and my behavior. My need and love for Jesus has greatly increased because He has revealed who...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Hope
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

hurt and anger to awe, wonder and gratitude

When I started the Hem of His garment study, I was angry and hurting and broken. I was angry at the people who had hurt me, and desperate for an answer and a fix to my pain. I had tried filling those pains and...

Anger & Bitterness · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

freedom from a 20 year sentence

WOW!! This study has impacted my life in so many ways. I was a prisoner serving a 20 year sentence. I finally have been broken out of the dark cells that held me captive. As I walked through the doors to...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was able to fully forgive

When I started this study I was suffering from pain due to the betrayal of a friend, and the death of our friendship. I thought I had worked through the anger this caused, and had fully forgiven her. The Holy...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

genuine healing

Before beginning the Healing Hearts ’’The Hem of His Garment’’ Bible study, I never understood why I could not truly be happy on the inside when on the outside, it appeared I had it all together. It had been...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

FREE!

I will never forget the impact this study has had on my life. The Father did heart surgery it was so painful at times but glorious too! I am so thankful for His word and for this ministry. You will know the...

Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life forever

The Hem of His Garment Bible study has changed my life forever. This study was well put together, and met my every need. I learned more about myself in the last few weeks than in all of my life. I realized the...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

opened my eyes

This study has truly helped open my eyes to areas in my life I didn't even know I was still struggling with. It helped me see how God feels about me and to learn more about my identity in Christ. The chapters...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God stuff

Before this study my life was jaded. My marriage, though stable, seemed to be perched precariously on the edge of a cliff and all I had to do was step the wrong way to have it crumble down around myself. My...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

bendecido

El Señor me ha mostrado que sin amor, bondad, control, paciencia, gozo no podemos caminar en su senda, no es facil!! Pero Dios l aun lo dificil lo hace posible, en este libro aprendi que para vivir una vida...

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed, healed, renewed, restored

I don't think it is possible to spend time in the Word and NOT be changed, healed, renewed, restored. I really appreciate Michele's partnership in this study, as she gently encouraged and challenged me.

Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

it runs deep

I've always heard that as women, our hearts and our stories are deep like an ocean. And while it sounds poetic, we sometimes forget that what also goes deep is our hurts, our scars and our tribulations. Before...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Rejection & Abandonment · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

love and grace

This has reminded me of the love and Grace God has given. It reminds me of all the places I had strong holds before I was healed.

Addiction · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Pornography · Self-Harm · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

victory and forgiveness

This study did a great work in my life. Hurts, along with guilt and shame from my own sin in dealing with the hurt, wasn't something I thought would ever go away. I thought I was stuck and there was no way to...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed and free

Healing Hearts Ministry was there for me during a very difficult time. When I thought I was doing the bible study for one reason, that was old hat news. I received some new news that caused very raw, acute...

Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Grief & Loss · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

highly recommend

I'd highly recommend it, as it was to me, for just about anyone suffering. We're all broken and carrying around baggage that only God can remove for us. In His name I'm made new and feel oppression has been...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God brought healing to my heart, and peace about the past.

The Hem of His Garment was a wonderful Bible study which helped me to grow in the knowledge of Christ. Working through this study, with the help of a counselor, was one of the tools God used to bring healing...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

started with a storm of anxiety

I began this study in a storm of anxiety, after a year of dealing with a serious health issue. My goal was to avoid the psychologist and medication that were recommended to me. What I hadn't counted on, as I...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

very thankful

I am so very thankful I did find this. It explained things to me, used scripture to help me to see what healing I need, and how I should not feel punished. It has helped me to gain a more positive outlook on...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed properly

Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...

Anger & Bitterness · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 2 of 4 Older →