Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

221 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

The Hem of His Garment × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

More of Him in me

Thank you Lord for being so close at hand, for not being a God far off, but an ever-present help in times of trouble and need, a God nearer than breathing! Thank you Sue for being the receptacle into which God...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God has the answers

This study has helped me to put many old issues into proper perspective, and to know that only God has the answers to all of our problems. We need to go to Him with humility and gratitude and let Him help us...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Seeing new things

I just want to say thanks again for offering this study. I have now completed both studies that Healing Hearts offers for women. I had previously done other post-abortion studies, but the studies offered...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God really does love us

This is an awesome study about love, forgiveness, and most of all God's Grace toward us!!! He gave His all when we couldn't do or give anything. He is wonderful! Why would anyone give all he had for a person...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Former Atheist and Psychologist

I became a believer about 17 years ago after a lifetime of living for self. I was an atheist, and a follower of humanistic psychology. I worked professionally in that realm until I realized that I could no...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 10 of 10 Older →