Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

265 stories from The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Relationship with God.

The Hem of His Garment × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

Press into the study!

Healing Hearts, a study that reveals the truth and nothing but the truth. In life we are taught to be a nice person and forgive all of our debts. But we are not taught to be like Jesus, living in humility,...

Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A new future

This study came at a time when I was so depressed that I feared for my future. The study and my wonderful teacher helped me to see God's infinite love and forgiveness for me and how he heals, loves and guides...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God didn't want me to conceal it

I didn't understand why I could feel so close to God yet feel so much anger whenever I came in contact with certain people or events. I had been forgiven, God was doing a mighty work of restoration, yet why...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Learned a lot

This study was very helpful to me and strenghtend my relationship with God. I learned alot about forgiving others and forgiving myself. I took this study as an online course because I was unable to meet with a...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Focus

I have been a Christian since 1976 and over the years I learned that I must always keep the Lord first in my life so when problems come my way I will be strong in my faith knowing the Lord will see me through...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

No more fear

When I first began this study I was completely shattered. Thinking that no one or thing could ever put me back together. But, God began to work in me through this very study. I began to feel loved and most of...

Anxiety & Fear · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

My life is better

This is a great Bible study, and I believe that it can help the hardest of hearts, that have gone through anything. It shows you how to be a good Christian, as well as how to get past some of the hurts in your...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is not mad at me

I am glad and thankful that God led me to this study... After taking it I now have a different idea about God. At first, I thought of Him as a cold, distant father, always mad at me, never satisfied with me,...

Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Trust in Him alone

I am going through one of the roughest times I can remember, but through this study I have grown so much closer to Jesus. I have peace in my heart knowing how much Jesus loves me and cares, and that He will...

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

The Lord gives life

I started this study confused, feeling alone in the Lord and ANGRY! Now I feel it is so much easier to forgive, I strive daily to have peace, and the greatest of all, my husband and I took the steps and were...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

So grateful

I am so grateful for the opportunity to study "The Hem of His Garment," and for Vikki taking the time to help me through the study. I have been challenged to look beyond just what I know and to understand...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

It's a journey

I have really enjoyed this study because it has called me to lay down any idols I hold onto, isolation, fear of man, control, etc. and to allow the Holy Spirit to come and reveal sin and at the same time,...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Closed, locked boxes

When I went into this study, I wasn't quite sure where it would take me. I believed that I had a good relationship with God and had held many conversations with him over issues that had come up over the years....

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Warmth and Light

Human rejection has always such been a big part of my life story. "The Hem of His Garment" has helped me to deeply understand and believe that God's ways aren't our ways, and that man's rejection doesn't mean...

Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Rejection & Abandonment · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Filled with peace

Today, I write this as a free woman. I am filled with awe for my God, who not only rescued me from my hand-dugged pit but has filled my life with peace and answered prayer. Today, I understand that all things...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

I am thankful God directed me to this website and to this study. I have learned a lot, I've let alot go and embraced the truth revealed in this study by the word of God which sets me free. I know God has used...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Studied God's Word for years

The Hem study has had an incredible impact on my walk with the Lord. I have to say that it is not enough to just study the Word of God. I have done that for many years. At this point in my life, I needed FRESH...

Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

With love from Amsterdam

Healing Hearts helped me to start reading the Bible more frequently. Realizing that God is sharing a lot with us through His Word. It is beautiful to notice in the beginning the story about the bleeding woman...

Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God's Love

God has used this study in my life to show me that he does love me, and that he loves me deeply. I can either accept that and actually grow in my abundant life with him, or, I can turn away from the gift of...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

He is the answer

This study has taught and carried me through so much. I have learned and gotten to know God more in these few weeks then in 28 years. I would recommend this study to anyone that is looking for a way to cleanse...

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Fear and intimacy

One of the biggest things I found from this study was that I really don't let myself deeply love my children due to losing my first baby 5 minutes before she was born. I am now trying very hard to let myself...

Anxiety & Fear · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A wonderful resource

This Bible study helped reveal areas in my life that were still in need of healing even though I had received forgiveness. It also reaffirmed areas. I have been healed and walk in freedom; no longer sitting...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thankful

God has truly spoken to me, healed me and blessed me through this study. I knew that it would be a good, but I didn't realize just how much it would change me. I feel as though He has walked me through the...

Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I recommend it

I would recommend this study to anyone with a burden of any sort of past hurt. I truly feel released from the bondage of bitterness I had harbored for so long. This study has helped me to get past my past and...

Anger & Bitterness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 10 of 12 Older →