Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

2 stories from women in The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Rape.

The Hem of His Garment × Women × Rape × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

healing after sexual impurity

This study has impacted how I view sex, marriage, myself, and my walk with God. It has taken me from horrible guilt and shame after my rape to being glorified once again to walk in the light of Christ. I have...

Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Rape · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

rape and molestation not my fault

This study has helped me greatly. I realized that I had blocked out my entire life after a moment in time when I had been involved in a rape by someone I trusted. Over time, in this study, I was able to...

Abuse · Guilt & Shame · Rape · Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →