Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

115 stories from women in The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Identity in Christ.

The Hem of His Garment × Women × Identity in Christ × Clear filters
”
The Hem of His Garment

identity in Christ

This study came to me at a time when I knew His Word and what my identity in Christ was, BUT, I had this ’’monkey on my back’’ for years that left me constantly struggling to accept my worth in His kingdom. I...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

It is truly by the grace of God that I am where I am today and know that I am worthy of love, and that I matter. I matter to the One who created me. I matter to His kingdom and get to see His work in my life...

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

real healing

I had a wonderful Healing Hearts counselor who had a similar past as I did and this was very important to me because everyone doesn’t quite understand what you may be experiencing. My parents had a very...

Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

let go of bitterness, anger and resentment

This website has great ministry on how to let go of bitterness, anger, and resentment and give over the battle to the Lord. I now have much more joy and fulfillment in my identity with Christ.

Anger & Bitterness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

every chapter had an impact

Every chapter had a great impact. The chapter of true forgiveness went deep into areas and allowed me to see the way God sees it. Unrighteous and righteous anger caused me to notice more of my responses for a...

Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed old wounds

This study has healed old wounds, deep and hurtful wounds that I had covered up. This study has given me a renewed view of myself, allowing me to see me as God sees me. I have grown in my relationship with...

Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

renewed faith and trust

This Bible study has helped me, as a devoted Christian, renew my faith and trust in God so that my life resembles Christ and leads all to Christ.

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not hidden by guilt and shame

I have found this study to be a lovely and yet powerful tool for the Lord, an instrument which leads gently, though not always comfortably, to the Word and repentance, and healing through Jesus Christ. I am...

Guilt & Shame · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Study helped me ’’Get Real’’ with sins and doubts

This study encompasses the basics I needed to heal from my past abuse. I also learned how to continue on in my life, seeing myself as Christ views me. The study helped me ’’get real’’ with the sins and doubts...

Abuse · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

Healing Hearts - The Hem of His Garment, an unexpected study that has brought me unexpected grace and favour! I have received an abundance of very unexpected grace from my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

changed life forever

The Hem of His Garment Bible study has changed my life forever. This study was well put together, and met my every need. I learned more about myself in the last few weeks than in all of my life. I realized the...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

opened my eyes

This study has truly helped open my eyes to areas in my life I didn't even know I was still struggling with. It helped me see how God feels about me and to learn more about my identity in Christ. The chapters...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

amazing grace

This has changed me. I am a partaker of grace! My life is to be a testimony of God's amazing grace and in return I get the priviledge of extending that grace to others. This profound truth has changed me from...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

forever changed

It has forever changed the way I present myself to others...as a living and holy sacrifice to glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was full of religion

I was so full of religion and self righteousness that I was heading for destruction and didn't even know it. I had secret sin I didn't realize was sin. This study works on relationships. ALL OF THEM. There is...

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

very thankful

I am so very thankful I did find this. It explained things to me, used scripture to help me to see what healing I need, and how I should not feel punished. It has helped me to gain a more positive outlook on...

Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

joy and made whole

When I first started this bible study, I was dead, but through studying the Living Word of God, I have been made alive! I have joy because of God and through building my relationship with Him I am made whole!

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

released nagative things

I want to thank Healing Hearts and my counselor for her encouragement and understanding throughout this study. The study helped me release negative things I was holding on to and made me realize that God is...

Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Thank you!!

I want to thank Healing Hearts and my counselor for her encouragement and understanding throughout this study. The study helped me release negative things I was holding onto and made me realize that God is...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

piece of puzzle

When I started this study, I was hoping my heart could be healed from my past hurts, specifically sexual abuse as a child, chronic perfectionism and insecurity, and depression and anxiety. I do believe this...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

face anger

This study has helped me face head on the generational curse of anger in my family lineage and to make steps to change it in my life. Jesus is my husband.

Anger & Bitterness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

no modern psychology

This study has been a blessing to me. I was thrilled that it does not turn to modern psychology for answers, but only to the Word of God. Jesus is the only true and lasting Healer! I have experienced some...

Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

been through a journey

In 9 chapters, 10 weeks, I am able to look back at my first prayers and see myself admitting to things I never thought to share with anyone else. To be able to let go, to be instructed and taken by the hand...

Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 5 Older →