Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

34 stories from women in The Hem of His Garment who have walked through Family & Relationships.

The Hem of His Garment × Women × Family & Relationships × Clear filters
7:24
Video testimony
The Good Fight & The Hem of His Garment

When Pornography Got Its Hooks Into Our Marriage

Addiction · Family & Relationships · Pornography · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Watch their story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

broken home

I would recommend this study even if you haven’t been through trauma. If you grew up in a broken home this is for you too.

Family & Relationships · Trauma · Healing · Hope · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

God is good!

I am thankful to a Holy and Mighty God, who is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. He has revealed and healed two main areas in disarray in my life. God has been so faithful to...

Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was a victim

Before taking on this study, I was the victim, I was defensive, I was hurt. It was their fault why I am who I am now. Then, things changed as I walked though Jesus’ sufferings . He died for me? He did no...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

fallen in love with Jesus and my husband

Through Jesus I am thankful for this study. The Lord has truly reminded me of so many things though out this time with Him: on why sin came in this world, how to be a better wife to my husband, why we have to...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

A Story of Hope

This study has taken me from a place of not wanting to have a relationship/husband ever again because the pain and suffering that I had endured in the past to wanting a second chance at having a relationship...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

was full of religion

I was so full of religion and self righteousness that I was heading for destruction and didn't even know it. I had secret sin I didn't realize was sin. This study works on relationships. ALL OF THEM. There is...

Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

better parent

I want to thank Healing Hearts and my instructor for the encouragement, the explanations, and the clarifications. I never knew so many things that I have learned with this study. Marriage is based on so much...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

commend this study to anyone caught in a whirlpool of grief and pain

As an adult I was abused. I had physical challenges. Horrific family problems struck, convincing me I was a failure as a parent. I was a believer since my childhood, but these experiences made me feel like...

Abuse · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Abuse · Trauma · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

healed properly

Before I did the study, I was wracked with guilt. Past decisions haunted me and the joy had been sucked out of my life. While I'm not back to where I was yet, Healing Hearts definitely allowed me to exhale and...

Anger & Bitterness · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

from a broken home

I Thank God for this study, for it has really helped me. I was a person who grew up in a broken home. I never experienced how it feels to have two parents. I never experienced love from my both parents. I...

Anger & Bitterness · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Rejection & Abandonment · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

free and peaceful

Before I joined this study, I was wounded and broken. I was independent even though I'm married with 2 beautiful kids. I wasn't opened to my husband like I should've been. My breakthrough was when I had to be...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Physical Abuse · Trauma · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

impacted my life

The Hem of His Garment Bible study has greatly impacted my life in so many ways! It has changed the way I treat and look at both my husband and children. In working through The Hem of His Garment Bible study,...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

strength and hope

6 years ago, I agreed to try life the Lord's way, instead of my own. I had been living from one relationship to the next, and striving to find love and acceptance from a man. Christ gave me a peace I had never...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

not defined by what was done

I honestly didn't think that healing would ever come! I never saw that Jesus died for my sufferings. That alone has changed my life. Then, to move forward and see I was holding on to anger and bitterness...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

I was able to forgive...now I have peace!

It has been a great reminder of how God sees sin. Though I already had walked the road of forgiveness and healing for things of my past, there was still some un-forgiveness that was hidden in my heart that I...

Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Before I was lost and angry -- NOW I'm excited!!

Before I started this study I was very lost and angry. I had totally turned against God and blamed Him for a lot of the major pains I had gone through. I had lived a life full of abuse of every kind starting...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

painful relationship with dad, then forgiveness

One summer Sunday, our pastor preached on the characteristics of godly parents. God used this sermon to touch nerves deep in my heart that had long ago been covered with the scar tissue of a painful...

Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

This study has changed my life AND my marriage!

This bible study has been so amazing, Having done Binding Up the Brokenhearted, I was not prepared for it to be as impactful as it was. It has changed my life. God has ministered to my heart in a very deep...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

restored marriage

God has healed me from my childhood pain of being raped and molested. I left my husband, confused between past and present pain. God has restored my marriage and given me a mind that is focused on Him.

Family & Relationships · Sexual Abuse · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

Started out angry, bitter and insecure

When I came into this study I was angry, bitter, insecure, and just unable to function in life around people. I have a long history of hurts from those closest to me. I just stopped sharing life with people...

Family & Relationships · Low Self-Esteem · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

wrong thinking to right thinking

This study has brought to the surface many wrong thinking patterns I have continued in for years. It has affected my marriage and my parenting. This study has reminded me of the great love of Christ and my...

Family & Relationships · Marriage · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

a deeper journey, deeper healing

This study led me on a deeper journey with the Lord! When I began this study, I had known I had some people in my past that I needed to forgive. Not only was I able to forgive them, our whole relationship...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
The Hem of His Garment

many lessons

Healing Hearts has taught me that God loves me and wants me to be free from the lies of the enemy. I no longer have to feel guilty of the molestation of my past. It was not my fault. I did not deserved it. Bad...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 2 Older →