Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

200 stories from women in Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Relationship with God.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Women × Relationship with God × Clear filters
4:15
Video testimony
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From "don't cry" to crying for 27 years to crying out to God

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Watch their story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

biblical focus

I had already done a few post-abortive programs/studies (Living in Colour, Rachel’s Vineyard), but I am grateful for this one, as I was curious what all it entailed. I appreciate the Biblical focus and how...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted

This study has impacted my life in the area of forgiveness and stretching myself to be just like Christ in stretching my love.

Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finished feeling forgiven

This study has helped give me a way to talk about my abortion. I not only finished feeling forgiven, I feel confident that God is going to use my weakness to further demonstrate His glory.

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Jesus is enough

This course is thorough in the study of our Savior in Jesus Christ. I took away a very good point. All of those years I tried to forgive myself--we are not to do that as Jesus is enough! The teachers are...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

His forgiveness is more than enough

This study has been such a blessing. It’s been the best kind of challenge because it brought some things out of me that needed to be brought to light. Self-examination was difficult at times, but I want to...

Abortion · Marriage · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have received the healing I had been crying out to God for

I gave my life to Jesus Christ about 4 years ago, however I was still struggling with walking in my Christianity. I did not understand why. This study revealed that my heart remained encased in the pain of an...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

wasn’t sure about this bible study

I had an abortion about 10 years ago and the Lord saved me 4 years ago. He healed me from the hurt and shame of that horrible experience. As I was introduced to this Bible study, I wasn’t sure if this was the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

appeared to have it all

I appeared to have it all. A successful business, a handsome husband who loved me, 3 beautiful children, a dog and even the white picket fence house. I dreamed big dreams and achieved them. People in the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

applicable to all areas

This study is truly biblical and is applicable to all areas of a believer’s life where healing and growth in Christ are needed. I have been blessed to be a part of this study. I am hopeful that I will be able...

Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

self-forgiveness

I came at a point of desperation and grief. My abortions happened many many years ago and I knew God would forgive, but I could not forgive myself. Thru this study, I found that self-forgiveness is not written...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

’’...that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of...

Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

made whole again

This course has become the instrument of my salvation. Going through the study, with the counseling, has helped me understand how I needed to turn my life back to Christ. I know I am human. I know how hard it...

Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed of PTSD

This study has helped me so much in gaining more healing. I went through the Hem of His Garment study as well. It was in these studies where I was healed of PTSD and many chains regarding my past have been...

Guilt & Shame · Trauma · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am very grateful to God to be part of this study. I believe that my taking part in this study was God’s plan. I have never really taken part in any bible study program. I am an abuse survivor, at the time I...

Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Sexual Abuse · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

a healed heart

At the moment I had to translate for this ministry, I was in a process of healing and recovery. Basically my life was ashes at the point you met me. The only thing I knew was that I am in His hands, but did...

Anger & Bitterness · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God is faithful

From the beginning to the very last verses of this study, God proved Himself to be faithful and to be walking right beside me. The Lord has brought confirmation thru his word with each chapter. I have been so...

Abortion · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

grace, forgiveness

I am so thankful and grateful for the wonderful Bible study and for the generous help from Sharron. I have learned so much about God’s grace and forgiveness and sanctification. The Bible study has taught me to...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed from inside out

Binding Up the Brokenhearted Study has done just what the title says. The study took my broken heart and brought it before Christ so that He could take what was going on in my life and heal the pain with His...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This study has really freed me and has given me tools to continue to look at myself and my relationship with Christ. I had started to grow cold in some ways. I kept reliving the past hurts, most having nothing...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

incredible journey

This has been an incredible journey! God has used the Healing Hearts Bible Study to free me from the shame of my past. I know this journey has just begun. But it has allowed me to see how much God loves me and...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God’s amazing love

This study is about so much more than abortion. When you open your heart to doing this work, God will show you who you really are and more importantly who He is, and it can be life changing. Even if you...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I believed when I got my abortion that it wasn’t a baby yet and it was ok, because it was ok according to the laws. Bringing my baby in to the world would only cause so many more problems not just for me, but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

God loves us all. His love for you is unfailing, and He always pours it out. He is always there. You are never alone. God loves you. Don’t forget that. He wants to take the pain you are holding onto. Let Him...

Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 9 Older →