For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
1:16
6:22 During and since the completion of this study, I have recommended it to several other men struggling with faith and issues of the past. I had no experience with abortion. However, I found myself consistently...
Read my story → ”I had been struggling with guilt and shame for ten years over an abortion. After another uncomfortable sermon in church that discussed abortion, I prayed for help. I needed comfort, I knew that I was forgiven....
Read my story → ”This study is a Christ centered, biblically sound teaching of God’s grace to those who have been pillaged by the sin of abortion. By His Spirit and through the truth of His Word I found rest, peace and freedom...
Read my story → ”This study confronted me with the reality of my sin of abortion from over 40 years ago. It helped me see that I had not adequately dealt with it. Through the study I was also confronted with the overwhelming...
Read my story → ”I want to express my thanks to Healing Hearts Ministry for creating a study for post abortive men. It has long been on my mind that I needed somethings like this to help me come to terms with the sin and shame...
Read my story → ”It has been 37 years since the abortion and although I found ways to repeal responsibility, it has always been there. That guilt and shame were there lingering in the background for all these years. I wasn’t...
Read my story → ”This study has been life changing for my wife and me. We have been able to move past the horrible sin that we committed decades ago which Satan has held over our heads to our shame. The bonds have been broken!...
Read my story → ”This study of God’s Word and godly truths of deeper transition has proved to be a Capstone in my walk with my Lord Jesus! For every man who is willing to gut out every page with inner honesty and obedience to...
Read my story → ”Going into this study, I did not know what to expect. My wife has been through the woman's study and recommended it. By going through the study and seeing how it revolves around scripture and puts practicality...
Read my story → ”I would like thank God for the connection that I had through Pastor & Pia Ecton, who introduced me to this wonderful and powerful course. I wish to thank God for what He has done in my life through this...
Read my story → ”For anybody who reads this, these are my words, and this is my story. I was lost, I have made a lot of bad decisions in my life but the one that got me here I count as the worst. I didn't know where to turn, I...
Read my story → ”I thank God for leading me into this study. It has brought me closer to him, now that I know the power and extent of his forgiveness, a forgiveness that's his will for us to have ourselves. He knew that I...
Read my story → ”Through the Word of God, this Bible study brings healing to a father's post abortion pain. Over thirty-five years ago, my girlfriend and I faced an unplanned pregnancy. She thought an abortion was the only...
Read my story → ”Over twenty years ago, my girlfriend at the time and I thought an abortion was the answer to an unexpected and unwanted pregnancy. Shortly afterwards, we broke up. 10 years later I became a Christian and...
Read my story →