Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

4 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Rejection & Abandonment.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Rejection & Abandonment × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

not alone

I love Healing Hearts because I'm not alone. I love my counselor and she walked with me through the scriptures and held me accountable. This study is filled with the Word of God that speaks directly to my...

Depression · Rejection & Abandonment · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Sometimes grief is delayed

Twenty three years ago after several days of praying and crying, I chose to have an abortion. Only a handful of people knew I was pregnant. None of which supported my decision to keep my baby. Instead of...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Rejection & Abandonment · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →