Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

15 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Marriage.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Marriage × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

His forgiveness is more than enough

This study has been such a blessing. It’s been the best kind of challenge because it brought some things out of me that needed to be brought to light. Self-examination was difficult at times, but I want to...

Abortion · Marriage · Freedom · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness and grace

I came to this study a woman who defined herself partially, as someone who had 3 abortions. It was frequently in my thoughts, and I often allowed that life experience to impact my perspective on other things...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My husband, my baby, and I, are in Jesus

When I started this study, I was very stressed and nervous, because I was trying to get pregnant with my husband but it wasn't easy for over a year. I hadn't shared my past abortions with my husband before our...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Tools and answers right from the Bible

This study had changed my life in the most dramatic ways. I thought I knew a lot, I thought I was not bothered by my past, and yet I knew something was wrong. I just happened to find Healing Hearts. During...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Through daily study and light

God has done an amazing work in my life in the weeks since I began this journey to touch the hem of His garment. I think the key was being desperate enough that my heart was open to whatever Jesus wanted to...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

So blessed to complete it

This Bible study came just in the nick of time. I was suffering in so many ways. I was in a deep & disturbing depression fueled by uncontrollable anxiety. God was sending me a wake up call. Every time I...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A few weeks after my abortion

I came across this study just a few weeks after my abortion. I was so distraught that I knew I needed help and soon, so one morning I just got up and googled, "help for post abortion women". I was supposed to...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

An answer to my prayers...

An answer to my prayers... I grew up in a home where my dad committed adultery for years and my mother loved him so much she couldn't see past it. She was so devoted to him that sometimes we, the children,...

Abortion · Abuse · Divorce · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Physical Abuse · Pornography · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

What can I get out of an on-line study?

I believe there are many women out there who are hurting. Who don't realize the impact the abortion had upon their lives, who have no joy. This study is a life changing experience. It has restored my...

Abortion · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God forgives and removes

I, my family and future generations have been blessed by this Bible study. I have been transformed from an angry, resentful wife and mother, to the wife and mother that God created me to be. God is willing to...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Unexpected blessings

I signed up for the study just to compare it to another Bible study I had participated in for post abortive women. I was caught by surprise at the things God revealed to me through this study, since they had...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Thank you husband

As a married woman in my early 20’s I became pregnant not once, but twice. Each time I thought I wasn’t ready to become a mother. There were major problems in my marriage and I thought a child would only make...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My marriage

HH has helped me to see my sin for what it really is and confront it head on. It has helped me to let go of bitterness that has affected my marriage and my relationship with the Lord. It has also humbled me by...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Forever buried

This study has helped me to understand and realize how the abortion has affected me throughout my relationships. It has shown me that the cross - Jesus- is sufficient to forgive and that I don't have the...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Healed marriage

Before my husband Kris and I came to Healing Hearts we went everywhere for help. We couldn't afford any more counseling bills and I was tired of sharing our personal problems and finding no solutions. We were...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →