Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

110 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Identity in Christ.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Identity in Christ × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

complete confidence in who I am now

This bible study has impacted my life in so many different ways. I’m so grateful! One is just feeling God’s daily grace and love more than I’ve ever felt. I have grown so much in my knowledge of the bible, by...

Guilt & Shame · Identity in Christ · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

long lost love

This study has further solidified and clarified many aspects that have to do with who I am, who He is, what He has done, what is rightfully mine. Praise God, for forgiving me and making where I now stand very...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Deeper Understanding

I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Self-Harm · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life restored

I was in a very dark space, unsure of how I could possibly get back into God's good books again. This study had me explore God's love for me and I truly came to recognize what God's love for me truly means. I...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My life is being restored!!!

I was in a very dark space unsure of how I could possibly get back into God's good books again. This study had me explore God's love for me and I truly came to recognize what God's love for me truly means. I...

Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life completely changed

I came to Healing Hearts broken and just a shell of who I once was. I was consumed with so much bitterness and anger that I didn't think I could ever be whole. After completing the "Binding up the Broken...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom wasn't expected

This study has given me a freedom I had not yet experienced. I would recommend it to all women who have gone through an abortion or abortions. It is never too late to understand how God forgives us and how...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed my life

Prior to this study, I blamed others for the decision to have an abortion and harbored unforgiveness in my heart towards those who urged me to make that decision. The guilt from having an abortion always...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new creation

Thank you Jesus for this bible study and online counselors who help gently push you to finish. I was so broken in my abortions. Thank you for setting me free. What a blessing to have this study help break the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

joy and peace

Dear Sisters, If you have experienced abortion, you may know well the darkness that clings to your life. You may have accepted that darkness as the consequences of your decisions. But, I have to tell you that...

Abortion · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from a dark place to hope

This Bible study saved my life. I thank God I was able to learn and grow closer to The Lord and learn the true devastation of my sin and be healed, forgiven and set free. I was in a dark place and now I have...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life changing

This study is a life-changing combination of God's love, truth, grace and mercy that washes away the sin and shame women carry as a result of abortion. I thank the Lord for all the women who have contributed...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free from sins that kept me running

This study has truly made me free of the sins that kept me running. I strongly urge anyone who has gone through abortion to allow God to heal them and not live in the chains it creates in your life. This study...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new found freedom

I want to encourage other women who are suffering from pain, guilt and shame after their abortion to do this study. I have finally found freedom from my abortion through Christ who provided this study and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

made whole

I was hurting, I hated myself, was angry at myself, at people and felt worthless. But I am made whole by Jesus Christ after going through this study.

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from guilt to redemption and life

I lived in a deep, dark, and lonely place of guilt. But through this study, I learned that because of Jesus' blood and what He did for me on the cross, I don't need to feel guilty. His death and resurrection...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgive and peace

This study has been a huge reminder to me that I am loved unconditionally by my dear Father in Heaven. Jesus, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, has forgiven me and loves me. The study has shown me how...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

He is enough

I didn't have a lot of expectations going into this other than knowing I was ready to address my past and my choice to have multiple abortions. I am so humbled at how the Holy Spirit worked through this study...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

closer to God

This study has impacted my life in such a way that has brought me closer to God. I am closer because I realize my utter need for Him. I realize that I am so insignificant without Christ. I am nothing without...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

transforming view

This study has allowed to see my own insignificant impact on my life but the huge impact I have on the lives I come in contact with as a child of God. I know now that there is nothing I can do to be freed of...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

real

This study brought the love of Calvary very real to me.

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Now I have freedom & joy instead of shame!

God is in the business of Healing Hearts!! This study has allowed me to get in touch with wounds that I had been covering up for 33 years... self-inflicted wounds incurred when I chose to take the life of my...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

WOW!! I am in a NEW place!!

I went through an emotional breakdown about 5 years ago and sought counseling through a local crisis pregnancy center. It was an incredible healing process and I was placed in a newness generated by the Holy...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 1 of 5 Older →