Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

202 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Relationship with God.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Grandmother

I am a 62 year old grandmother of 8 who believed that God did not love me, a killer, a sinner of the worst kind. I was wrong. When I came to Healing Hearts I felt beyond help, helpless, unloveable and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Hid behind my smile

Each week as I worked through my Bible study lesson, scripture tore straight through to the truth and more was revealed to me about how I had separated myself from Christ with my sinful choices. Each week...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

17 year old

I want to thank everyone involved in Healing Hearts. I am 17 years old and have been through the heartache of 2 abortions. I have struggled through much depression and a sense of emptiness since the abortions....

Abortion · Depression · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A new creature

Healing Hearts has helped to unlock the prison door with which I've kept myself captive. For 15 years I have been in my own personal hell not being able to set myself free from the murders. Now with the...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A different light

Healing Hearts has not only healed my heart from abortion but has affected my whole life. God has done a thorough cleansing in me through the study. He has made me a new person and I now look at life in a...

Abortion · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Thrilled

I just wanted to let you know how powerful your post abortion on-line bible study was for me. When I started looking in to your program I was thrilled to be able to choose the on-line approach. I met my...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God's peace

Before coming to Healing Hearts, I knew God forgave sin, but I didn’t believe HE would forgive my awful sin of abortion. I certainly didn’t forgive myself. Healing Hearts taught me that I didn’t have to...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Years of searching

After many years of searching for answers to my questions and healing for the hurt I felt inside, I found Healing Hearts Ministries. They invited me to attend a Fall retreat where I heard the gospel presented...

Abortion · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Healed marriage

Before my husband Kris and I came to Healing Hearts we went everywhere for help. We couldn't afford any more counseling bills and I was tired of sharing our personal problems and finding no solutions. We were...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

New clean start

Even after trusting the Lord, many years ago I never really accepted His forgiveness. But God used this ministry to clean out my old wounds in order to make room for His peace to move in. Praise the Lord for...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 9 of 9 Older →