Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

269 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Healing.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Healing × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

The Gift of God

My life has completely changed since going through this study. I was carrying the guilt, shame, sadness and bitterness around for 14 years and could hardly stand it anymore. A dark cloud followed me everywhere...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Deeper walk

This study took me to depths that I would never have thought possible in an online situation. Having a wonderful online sister to help me sort out my deeper thoughts and ask me tough questions was a blessing...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

The weight is gone

I am amazed, thrilled and so grateful for this study and the way that the Lord has used it to reveal Himself to me. I never thought I would be able to feel "soothed" about my abortions, but I now feel His...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

What I have learned

This study was sent to me at a most opportune time in my life. For years I had felt that God wanted me to do something to help others who found themselves in the same situation as I had found myself in. By...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

On the road to helping others

This Bible study has made a difference in my life because it made me really stop and think about how I feel and what I believe. I have learned things about myself that I would have missed otherwise. I really...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I thought I was past it

This Bible study changed my life! I thought I knew God loved me; I thought I'd already healed sufficiently from my past horrific choice of abortion. However, I never fully realized until I did this study how...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My priest told me I was forgiven, but I couldn't accept it

About a week before finding healinghearts ministries, I was praying and suddenly got this insight about my abortion. I was being shown that it was my own decision entirely and not the fault of other people...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Rock Bottom

I started this study at rock bottom. I have never felt so depressed or mournful for something I had done. Throughout the study I was led by God and my counselor. They lifted me out of my depression and made me...

Abortion · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I was so desperate for healing

Thank you so much for providing the Healing Hearts Bible Study online. While living in Honolulu I was so desperate for healing after I realized the horrible sin of my abortion. There was not a Bible Study...

Abortion · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

12 Years vs. a few weeks

After 12 years of denial, guilt and shame, the Lord told me it was time to get honest with myself, and He put Healing Hearts in my path. It's taken me longer than 10 weeks, but I've made it to the end, and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Everyone can experience freedom

Healing, and freedom. I experienced both as a result of this amazing study. The comfortable, conversational tone of the commentaries, and the obviously Spirit-led choice of scriptures are woven together with...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Satan loses

I will never be the same! I now know that being righteous before God does not mean that we are sinless, but that we served God faithfully. In God's eyes - He doesn't count faithfulness as being successful in...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Freedom

I have found a new freedom from all the shame and pain of the past. My daily weaknesses are Jesus' stengths. He broke down all the walls in my life and gave me freedom.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

By God's power

Before I came to Christ, I knew I made tremendous mistakes in the past. Two of those mistakes were previous abortions. Four years ago, our first child passed away, and for all this time, I truly believed her...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From deep depression to freedom

I have a commitment to heal and this study has been a big step in that direction. I remember my life without hope, trying to survive from a deep depression. While I read each chapter of this study, my...

Abortion · Depression · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Transformation in Christ

I was once a broken vessel. No good to anyone, but Jesus came along and reformed me in this study. I now know the true meaning of dying to the old self and becoming a new creature in Christ. My bondages are...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Burden of 20 years is gone

The guilt and shame that I had carried around for over 20 years is now gone. This study had made me realize that God has totaly forgiven me and that the sacrifice of Christ was enough to cover this sin.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Peace with God

I am changed from the inside out because of this study. I now see how I incorrectly saw God at work in my life and blamed Him for my choices. My prayer life is alive again. I want to meet with Him daily and...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Submitting to the work of God

Dear Healing Hearts Ministry, Binding up the Broken Hearted made me realize that God knows everything about me. During my journey God invited me to put all the difficult things in my life to rest. I kept the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Tried to bury my feelings

This study has helped me to work through the pain of my abortion which I had over 18 years ago. I tried to bury my feelings and pretend as if they would go away yet when they surfaced I knew how they were...

Abortion · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Freedom bearing Fruit for others

I am thankful that God used this study to show what I harboured in my heart and what needed to be confessed and brought before him. You have such a beautiful way of leading through this study in truth and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God forgives and removes

I, my family and future generations have been blessed by this Bible study. I have been transformed from an angry, resentful wife and mother, to the wife and mother that God created me to be. God is willing to...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Moving Forward

I cannot tell you how much this has changed my life, in freedom from my past. I recommend this to anyone who feels they need freedom from their past and would like to move forward in their life. It isn't...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God is truly awesome!!!

I read many testimonies of hope and healing before signing up for the Binding The Brokenhearted Bible study. And I cannot believe I am now able to add a testimony of my own. I began this study because I felt...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 9 of 12 Older →