Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

218 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Forgiveness.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I thought I was past it

This Bible study changed my life! I thought I knew God loved me; I thought I'd already healed sufficiently from my past horrific choice of abortion. However, I never fully realized until I did this study how...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My priest told me I was forgiven, but I couldn't accept it

About a week before finding healinghearts ministries, I was praying and suddenly got this insight about my abortion. I was being shown that it was my own decision entirely and not the fault of other people...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

People kept telling me I hadn't forgiven myself

The study has been a great help to me. People kept saying to me that I hadn't forgiven myself for my abortion. I was confused about this. The study helped me to realize that all I needed to do was to receive...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

12 Years vs. a few weeks

After 12 years of denial, guilt and shame, the Lord told me it was time to get honest with myself, and He put Healing Hearts in my path. It's taken me longer than 10 weeks, but I've made it to the end, and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Satan loses

I will never be the same! I now know that being righteous before God does not mean that we are sinless, but that we served God faithfully. In God's eyes - He doesn't count faithfulness as being successful in...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

By God's power

Before I came to Christ, I knew I made tremendous mistakes in the past. Two of those mistakes were previous abortions. Four years ago, our first child passed away, and for all this time, I truly believed her...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From deep depression to freedom

I have a commitment to heal and this study has been a big step in that direction. I remember my life without hope, trying to survive from a deep depression. While I read each chapter of this study, my...

Abortion · Depression · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Burden of 20 years is gone

The guilt and shame that I had carried around for over 20 years is now gone. This study had made me realize that God has totaly forgiven me and that the sacrifice of Christ was enough to cover this sin.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Peace with God

I am changed from the inside out because of this study. I now see how I incorrectly saw God at work in my life and blamed Him for my choices. My prayer life is alive again. I want to meet with Him daily and...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Submitting to the work of God

Dear Healing Hearts Ministry, Binding up the Broken Hearted made me realize that God knows everything about me. During my journey God invited me to put all the difficult things in my life to rest. I kept the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Freedom bearing Fruit for others

I am thankful that God used this study to show what I harboured in my heart and what needed to be confessed and brought before him. You have such a beautiful way of leading through this study in truth and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God forgives and removes

I, my family and future generations have been blessed by this Bible study. I have been transformed from an angry, resentful wife and mother, to the wife and mother that God created me to be. God is willing to...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God is truly awesome!!!

I read many testimonies of hope and healing before signing up for the Binding The Brokenhearted Bible study. And I cannot believe I am now able to add a testimony of my own. I began this study because I felt...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Let Jesus lead

When I began this study, I was dealing with much more than having gone through with an abortion. I had what seemed like a million issues that had to be dealt with and I didn't know how to turn to the Lord,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I thought I had dealt with it

It has been 25 years since my abortion. I started this study to prepare myself for ministry to post abortive women, not because I thought I still needed healing. I had dealt with it, healed from it and moved...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Changed my outlook

This study has changed my outlook on life, the perception of God, the Bible (truly His inspired word). It helped me understand why I felt and did what I did. Not an excuse but an explanation to the whys. With...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God forgives me

Healing Hearts has helped me to accept my past regardless of what I've done. I can't change my past but I have to accept it and learn from it if I am to make better decisions for my future. The most important...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Good Recommendation

I would recommend this study to anyone feeling the pain of abortion, I was a bit afraid at first, but I knew I needed to do more healing. I didn't realize even as we went along that I was getting better all...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

All Glory to God

I thought I had "stumbled" onto this study but I now I know that God was definitely leading me to it. I did a post-abortion study before but what great healing came from this study! It was so deep and it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Life has Purpose, Peace, Joy, Hope

What a life changing, wonderful ministry Healing Hearts is! How great is God! to lead me to the right place at the right time! Through this study I was able to look into the depths of the damage of my sins,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Guilt and shame removed

I know that I was led to this study by God. I was searching online for a Christian Bible study pertaining to abortion and it's aftermath, and healing from it, and forgiveness, and when I stumbled on this study...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Transformation

As of tonight, I have given everything I have to this Bible study and I feel I have taken and received everything that was offered. My soul feels better. I have changed, and I will keep the change. I know that...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Not alone anymore

I never knew pain, remorse, regret, anger, sadness. It became a part of me after I had my abortion. I never thought that it was a big deal to have one. I wasn't financially stable or married. I thought God...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Free in Christ

This study has helped me to look at forgiveness in a different way, allowing me the freedom to move on with my life without the shame, the fear, the isolation and the depression that abortion brings. I...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
← Newer Page 8 of 10 Older →