Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

192 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Freedom.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Freedom × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

What I have learned

This study was sent to me at a most opportune time in my life. For years I had felt that God wanted me to do something to help others who found themselves in the same situation as I had found myself in. By...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I thought I was past it

This Bible study changed my life! I thought I knew God loved me; I thought I'd already healed sufficiently from my past horrific choice of abortion. However, I never fully realized until I did this study how...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My priest told me I was forgiven, but I couldn't accept it

About a week before finding healinghearts ministries, I was praying and suddenly got this insight about my abortion. I was being shown that it was my own decision entirely and not the fault of other people...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

People kept telling me I hadn't forgiven myself

The study has been a great help to me. People kept saying to me that I hadn't forgiven myself for my abortion. I was confused about this. The study helped me to realize that all I needed to do was to receive...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

12 Years vs. a few weeks

After 12 years of denial, guilt and shame, the Lord told me it was time to get honest with myself, and He put Healing Hearts in my path. It's taken me longer than 10 weeks, but I've made it to the end, and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Everyone can experience freedom

Healing, and freedom. I experienced both as a result of this amazing study. The comfortable, conversational tone of the commentaries, and the obviously Spirit-led choice of scriptures are woven together with...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Satan loses

I will never be the same! I now know that being righteous before God does not mean that we are sinless, but that we served God faithfully. In God's eyes - He doesn't count faithfulness as being successful in...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Freedom

I have found a new freedom from all the shame and pain of the past. My daily weaknesses are Jesus' stengths. He broke down all the walls in my life and gave me freedom.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

By God's power

Before I came to Christ, I knew I made tremendous mistakes in the past. Two of those mistakes were previous abortions. Four years ago, our first child passed away, and for all this time, I truly believed her...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From deep depression to freedom

I have a commitment to heal and this study has been a big step in that direction. I remember my life without hope, trying to survive from a deep depression. While I read each chapter of this study, my...

Abortion · Depression · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Transformation in Christ

I was once a broken vessel. No good to anyone, but Jesus came along and reformed me in this study. I now know the true meaning of dying to the old self and becoming a new creature in Christ. My bondages are...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Freedom bearing Fruit for others

I am thankful that God used this study to show what I harboured in my heart and what needed to be confessed and brought before him. You have such a beautiful way of leading through this study in truth and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God is truly awesome!!!

I read many testimonies of hope and healing before signing up for the Binding The Brokenhearted Bible study. And I cannot believe I am now able to add a testimony of my own. I began this study because I felt...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Let Jesus lead

When I began this study, I was dealing with much more than having gone through with an abortion. I had what seemed like a million issues that had to be dealt with and I didn't know how to turn to the Lord,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Changed my outlook

This study has changed my outlook on life, the perception of God, the Bible (truly His inspired word). It helped me understand why I felt and did what I did. Not an excuse but an explanation to the whys. With...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Good Recommendation

I would recommend this study to anyone feeling the pain of abortion, I was a bit afraid at first, but I knew I needed to do more healing. I didn't realize even as we went along that I was getting better all...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

All Glory to God

I thought I had "stumbled" onto this study but I now I know that God was definitely leading me to it. I did a post-abortion study before but what great healing came from this study! It was so deep and it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Life has Purpose, Peace, Joy, Hope

What a life changing, wonderful ministry Healing Hearts is! How great is God! to lead me to the right place at the right time! Through this study I was able to look into the depths of the damage of my sins,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Guilt and shame removed

I know that I was led to this study by God. I was searching online for a Christian Bible study pertaining to abortion and it's aftermath, and healing from it, and forgiveness, and when I stumbled on this study...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Transformation

As of tonight, I have given everything I have to this Bible study and I feel I have taken and received everything that was offered. My soul feels better. I have changed, and I will keep the change. I know that...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Not alone anymore

I never knew pain, remorse, regret, anger, sadness. It became a part of me after I had my abortion. I never thought that it was a big deal to have one. I wasn't financially stable or married. I thought God...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Free in Christ

This study has helped me to look at forgiveness in a different way, allowing me the freedom to move on with my life without the shame, the fear, the isolation and the depression that abortion brings. I...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

What an amazing God

When I was first invited to join this Bible study I thought it might be good for me, but didn't really think I needed it. I have learned so much since then and it has impacted my life. What an amazing,...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A God thing

Hi Julie, I just heard they passed the Anti-Abortion Law in SD!! I was so happy to hear that...but we have 49 states to go...Well, I was so happy I text message'd some friends and found out that some of them...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 7 of 8 Older →