For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.
Find stories like mine
Healing Hearts was such a blessing in my life! It has been 10 years since my abortion and not a day goes by that I don't grieve for the loss of my baby. I thought I had to forgive myself for what I did and...
Read my story → ”This was an incredible bible study. It has deeply impacted my life in so many ways. First of all, I want to add that the scripture applied to this study is the most important part that effected me the most. I...
Read my story → ”God has done an amazing work in my life in the weeks since I began this journey to touch the hem of His garment. I think the key was being desperate enough that my heart was open to whatever Jesus wanted to...
Read my story → ”This Bible study came just in the nick of time. I was suffering in so many ways. I was in a deep & disturbing depression fueled by uncontrollable anxiety. God was sending me a wake up call. Every time I...
Read my story → ”A couple of months back I was in total darkness about abortion. I was in great pain, my heart was very heavy in me. I mean I was a completely broken person. I used to search on websites for information on...
Read my story → ”I never thought I would do an Internet Bible study. The idea of it seemed too impersonal, not relational. I am used to women's bible study in a group. Some have been wonderful and lots of honest sharing and...
Read my story → ”This bible study helped me deal with my abortions. I had simply made the decisions to have them and never visited the thought again until they decided to visit me. In this bible study I have found the strength...
Read my story → ”I came across this study just a few weeks after my abortion. I was so distraught that I knew I needed help and soon, so one morning I just got up and googled, "help for post abortion women". I was supposed to...
Read my story → ”I loved this study! I feel like I have literally been washed clean with the Words of Scripture. I don't think I even realized how much of my abortion I was still holding onto....it was so easy to think I had...
Read my story → ”I am very thankful to God for directing me to Healing Hearts Ministries' Binding Up The Brokenhearted online Bible study. It has healed and changed me. In it I found a friend and counsellor, Michelle, who...
Read my story → ”My first abortion was at the tender age of 15, begining a cycle that wouldn't end until 10 years passed and 5 more lives were taken. In my shame, I kept the number of abortions, and the details to myself. Even...
Read my story → ”I can't express how much this study, along with God, has transformed my life. I now understand that God can and will forgive ANYONE who truly wants forgiveness. He is not picky or judgemental. He is a great...
Read my story → ”I had my abortion 29 years ago, and it was the worst mistake of my life. I thought I could not go on living, knowing that I had killed my own child. The Lord spared me from suicide and alcohol and other...
Read my story → ”An answer to my prayers... I grew up in a home where my dad committed adultery for years and my mother loved him so much she couldn't see past it. She was so devoted to him that sometimes we, the children,...
Read my story → ”God is so good. I was not raised as a Christian. In fact the names Jesus and God were only associated with curses. I was a child, or product, of this world not understanding that God was, and is real. The era...
Read my story → ”I thought that I had recovered from the hurt and shame I experienced from my abortion. This study helped me to see which areas I had not let God heal and how I can continue to heal. It is not an easy thing to...
Read my story → ”Twenty three years ago after several days of praying and crying, I chose to have an abortion. Only a handful of people knew I was pregnant. None of which supported my decision to keep my baby. Instead of...
Read my story → ”I had an abortion when I was 20 years old. I already had one child and was going through a difficult time and I felt like I couldn't deal with another child. I didn't acknowledge my abortion for the next five...
Read my story → ”Before doing this study, I was having nightmares about murdering someone. It would be the same scenario: I would have a recognition that I killed someone in my past and that I would have to pay for it. Often,...
Read my story → ”I had an abortion when I was 31 years old. I already had 2 children and was separated from my husband. I had grown up in the church; accepted Jesus at an early age. However, I was living in a situation that...
Read my story → ”Twenty two years ago I walked through the doors of a hospital and had an abortion. For the past twenty one years it was a secret that my husband or I talked about or discussed with anyone. One year ago,...
Read my story → ”In my twenties, I had four abortions. I was neither poor, nor alone. I chose these abortions out of selfishness and fear. After the first one, I found that self-loathing and an unwillingness to speak to God...
Read my story → ”I am amazed, thrilled and so grateful for this study and the way that the Lord has used it to reveal Himself to me. I never thought I would be able to feel "soothed" about my abortions, but I now feel His...
Read my story → ”This study was sent to me at a most opportune time in my life. For years I had felt that God wanted me to do something to help others who found themselves in the same situation as I had found myself in. By...
Read my story →