Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

269 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Healing.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Healing × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no more broken heart

I used to try and pick up the shards of my broken heart. Each time cutting myself deeper. Then the Lord led me to this study. He walked with me through the pain and remembrance. He picked up those pieces and...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

remove pain and heal

This Bible study has deepened my faith in God, taken away the pain and helped me heal through God's grace. The counselor also took a deep personal commitment to helping me on my healing.

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

found encouragement

What an encouragement to hurting women from a past abortion. I will pray for your ministry to reach out to more hurting women and that they may find the peace and encouragement I have found through this study.

Abortion · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finding my way back

I had not realized the impact of unconfessed sin and ungrieved loss in my life...a result of 2 abortions when I was in my 30's. Many years have gone by, and I was astonished in the course of the study to see...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from hopelessness to hope

I used to feel empty, destroyed, hopeless and that God could never take someone like me back. I felt that I had really messed up this time around since I was raised Christian with Christian virtues and that it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no quick fix, but worth it

Healing hearts has guided me to taking the first steps to save my life. No medicine could fix how I was feeling, and nothing could take the pain of my abortion away. I had made the worst decision of my life. I...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

full of God's Word

I didn't know what to do when God started bringing up the abortion again after so long. I was in a panic because I felt like if I started dealing with this I would start crying and never stop--that I would...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

HOPE

Binding Up The Brokenhearted has really helped me to begin to breathe again. Through the Word, the Holy Spirit and with the help of my counselor, I was able to access the part of me that I thought was forever...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

shown forgiveness and mercy

When I started this study I was completely broken and had no hope for my future. I felt I no longer deserved anything good and the rest of life would be one tragedy after another. Through this study God has...

Abortion · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Biblically based

This is a very complete and excellent Bible study that examines the Scriptures and asks you to apply them to your life. I have been applying God's Word to my life for six years, however, I have not studied the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven and burdon free

In the beginning of this study, I was at a time of my life where I was ready to receive God's grace and begin to heal. I was reaching out for help and was lost and still involved in sin. I didn't know if I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

......When I found Healing Hearts Ministries I was looking for place to help others, not for my own healing. Little did I know God needed me healed before He could use me.... Through the months it took me to...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

woman at the well

This bible study is evidence that all things work for the good for those who love the Lord. It was the Holy Spirit that lead me to this website and I'm so glad that I was obedient. I want to share this...

Abortion · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no more secrets

Thank you for this ministry. I have been a Christian for many years now, and although I have known that I have forgiveness in Christ, there were wounds that I felt were not completely healed because I never...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

greatly impacted

This study has impacted me life greatly. I am so thankful that I ran upon this website. It has helped me through all the pain and suffering that I went through.

Abortion · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

road to freedom and love

I found this Bible study a few years ago and for some reason I chose not to do it at that time. Recently, my past had come back to haunt me in a big way, especially thoughts about my abortion. I thought about...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed from pain of abortion

Thank you so much, Healing Hearts, for coming into my life at a time when I truly needed you! I have come so far and learned so much. I pray I will continue to grow in the Lord. I thank the Lord for healing me...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

wonderful journey

This study has been life changing, healing and a gift from God. Jesus has walked with me though this wonderful journey, I am so excited to see where this road will lead.

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

restoration and rebuilding

God is good and He wants you to be free from the prison of your guilt and restore your heart and give you life in abundance in Him. I have found Him and He has started this awesome work of restoration and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed and free

So thankful for the Lord leading me to this study. I'm especially thankful for the Lord removing my pridefulness to admit my sin, after 20 years. Now I am healed and free to live the way the Lord truly wants...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

innocence restored

I'd been a Christian for 11 years when I came across this study. Immediately, I knew God wanted me to go through it. I had been praying for whatever was keeping me from getting closer to God to be removed. I...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart!

God is not finished with me. My identity is in Him. He has begun a good work and will carry it on to completion. I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart and get...

Abortion · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My husband, my baby, and I, are in Jesus

When I started this study, I was very stressed and nervous, because I was trying to get pregnant with my husband but it wasn't easy for over a year. I hadn't shared my past abortions with my husband before our...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more shame and sorrow for me

This study has truly been a tool God used to finally open up the wound and let the ugly shame & guilt, suppressed sorrow and lies to be subjected to His sweet light of mercy and grace... as God has shined his...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 6 of 12 Older →