Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

310 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Abortion.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Abortion × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

It is hard to believe this particular journey is over. It's like a great book--one sees the final pages coming but secretly hopes it will not end. There is a great song by William McDowell called "I Won't Go...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more secrets...now I'm free!

Before this study, I had a lot of shame. I had secrets and could not let go. As I studied, I learned that our God is a forgiving God. I was able to see how others (in the Bible) were also sinners and were...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impact of sin

This study opened my eyes to the impact of sin. It's power and consequences which I never knew. I wholeheartedly recommend this study to anyone who has been affected, as I was, by abortion. The Lord will take...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

completely forgiven and free

This is an amazing study that the whole world needs to know about. I know so many women who feel guilty and bound because of their abortion(s). This study not only sheds light on the realities of abortion but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Weight has been lifted

I RECOMMEND THIS STUDY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD AN ABORTION OR IS THINKING ABOUT IT. IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH OBEYING GOD OR TRUSTING HIM, THIS STUDY WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU GO THROUGH IT. ALLOW HIM TO PEEL AWAY AND...

Abortion · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from sin

Before I did this study I was ashamed and afraid of what other people would think of me if they knew I had an abortion. This study has revealed to me that my sin is not the focus, but the focus is what Jesus...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life changing

Do you want to move past areas that are keeping you stuck? This study is life changing and will do just that. It has brought me past so many things - anger, self pity, running to friends instead of God and so...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From fragmented to whole

It has been deep, deeper than I have ever been. It has impacted me in a way that is hard to put into words. I will try. I am enlightened by it, emboldened by it, and humbled by it. When I graduated from...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From fragmented to whole

It has been deep, deeper than I have ever been. It has impacted me in a way that is hard to put into words. I will try. I am enlightened by it, emboldened by it, and humbled by it. When I graduated from...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now a free woman, nothing is the same

20 years ago I found God in the love and acceptance of a high school youth group. 18 years ago my father committed suicide while I was a freshman at college. 17 years ago I decided that my Heavenly Father's...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from guilt and hatred

Without this study I would still be stuck in guilt, hatred and so many other negative emotions. I get to move forward from my abortions, finally, after 16 years of depression, self harm, self hatred and many...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Self-Harm · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Heavy burden is gone

I'm truly thankful for these studies because God’s presence is with you throughout the program. One of the things I appreciated was that the counselors themselves have gone through the same study and the same...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

back to full relationship

This study has brought me back into full relationship with God. Even though I was a Christian, I believed the devil's lies and was lazy with my walk. This Study was deep, sincere, gentle, clear, and rooted...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

received healing and now set free

My life has changed since I was willing to invest the time and energy to go through this study and read what the Lord Jesus had to say to me personally through the Bible. I did not realize how much healing I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

ALL God

I really appreciate the Word of God being used to bring truth to me. Words of man/woman were not given to try and convince me that God loves me or what God's plan is for me. It was written out plain and simple...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from oppressed and afflicted to forgiveness

When I began this study I had lost all hope, I was oppressed and afflicted and couldn't turn to anyone but God. He has heard me and changed me and now I see His love for me. Abortion is forgivable! His Blood...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I didn't want to face any of this...but now I am free!

Going through the Healing Hearts Study has been so releasing for me in my soul. It has helped me to grieve over my children I aborted. I am no longer fearful of even hearing the word abortion. It has given me...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Freedom · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more shame..

This study has changed my life. I no longer feel like I must hang my head in shame. I know that I am forgiven and loved. Jesus paid my debt, and I am free. I am now learning to be the best possible version of...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life has value

This bible study taught me the value of life and how it is a blessing from God. It brought truth to the fact that a lot of women struggle from similar symptoms of abortion that I had. It gave me insight on not...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

true healing

This study has been such a blessing and life saver to me. Having gone through 22 years of shame and holding the secret of my 2 abortions, I had a lot to work through and I personally feel that there is only 1...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from guilt and shame

The has not only used this study to set me free from the guilt and shame of abortion, but from the guilt and shame of my life before Christ in general! It feels good to walk without the shackels.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no more broken heart

I used to try and pick up the shards of my broken heart. Each time cutting myself deeper. Then the Lord led me to this study. He walked with me through the pain and remembrance. He picked up those pieces and...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

remove pain and heal

This Bible study has deepened my faith in God, taken away the pain and helped me heal through God's grace. The counselor also took a deep personal commitment to helping me on my healing.

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

found encouragement

What an encouragement to hurting women from a past abortion. I will pray for your ministry to reach out to more hurting women and that they may find the peace and encouragement I have found through this study.

Abortion · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 6 of 13 Older →