Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

145 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

On the road to helping others

This Bible study has made a difference in my life because it made me really stop and think about how I feel and what I believe. I have learned things about myself that I would have missed otherwise. I really...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I thought I was past it

This Bible study changed my life! I thought I knew God loved me; I thought I'd already healed sufficiently from my past horrific choice of abortion. However, I never fully realized until I did this study how...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My priest told me I was forgiven, but I couldn't accept it

About a week before finding healinghearts ministries, I was praying and suddenly got this insight about my abortion. I was being shown that it was my own decision entirely and not the fault of other people...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

People kept telling me I hadn't forgiven myself

The study has been a great help to me. People kept saying to me that I hadn't forgiven myself for my abortion. I was confused about this. The study helped me to realize that all I needed to do was to receive...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I was so desperate for healing

Thank you so much for providing the Healing Hearts Bible Study online. While living in Honolulu I was so desperate for healing after I realized the horrible sin of my abortion. There was not a Bible Study...

Abortion · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

12 Years vs. a few weeks

After 12 years of denial, guilt and shame, the Lord told me it was time to get honest with myself, and He put Healing Hearts in my path. It's taken me longer than 10 weeks, but I've made it to the end, and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Satan loses

I will never be the same! I now know that being righteous before God does not mean that we are sinless, but that we served God faithfully. In God's eyes - He doesn't count faithfulness as being successful in...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Freedom

I have found a new freedom from all the shame and pain of the past. My daily weaknesses are Jesus' stengths. He broke down all the walls in my life and gave me freedom.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

By God's power

Before I came to Christ, I knew I made tremendous mistakes in the past. Two of those mistakes were previous abortions. Four years ago, our first child passed away, and for all this time, I truly believed her...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From deep depression to freedom

I have a commitment to heal and this study has been a big step in that direction. I remember my life without hope, trying to survive from a deep depression. While I read each chapter of this study, my...

Abortion · Depression · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Peace with God

I am changed from the inside out because of this study. I now see how I incorrectly saw God at work in my life and blamed Him for my choices. My prayer life is alive again. I want to meet with Him daily and...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Let Jesus lead

When I began this study, I was dealing with much more than having gone through with an abortion. I had what seemed like a million issues that had to be dealt with and I didn't know how to turn to the Lord,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I thought I had dealt with it

It has been 25 years since my abortion. I started this study to prepare myself for ministry to post abortive women, not because I thought I still needed healing. I had dealt with it, healed from it and moved...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Holding on to God, Letting go of guilt

Although it still hurts every once in a while to see children the age that Josh Jr. would be, I have always known he is with God. Through this study I have been able to mend my relationship with God and am...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

He will see me through

Healing Hearts was a God-send to me. It was not by accident but by his purpose. God through this study has shown me so many truths but mostly of his love and his love through the love of others, such as the...

Abortion · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God forgives me

Healing Hearts has helped me to accept my past regardless of what I've done. I can't change my past but I have to accept it and learn from it if I am to make better decisions for my future. The most important...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

All Glory to God

I thought I had "stumbled" onto this study but I now I know that God was definitely leading me to it. I did a post-abortion study before but what great healing came from this study! It was so deep and it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Life has Purpose, Peace, Joy, Hope

What a life changing, wonderful ministry Healing Hearts is! How great is God! to lead me to the right place at the right time! Through this study I was able to look into the depths of the damage of my sins,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Guilt and shame removed

I know that I was led to this study by God. I was searching online for a Christian Bible study pertaining to abortion and it's aftermath, and healing from it, and forgiveness, and when I stumbled on this study...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Transformation

As of tonight, I have given everything I have to this Bible study and I feel I have taken and received everything that was offered. My soul feels better. I have changed, and I will keep the change. I know that...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Not alone anymore

I never knew pain, remorse, regret, anger, sadness. It became a part of me after I had my abortion. I never thought that it was a big deal to have one. I wasn't financially stable or married. I thought God...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

What an amazing God

When I was first invited to join this Bible study I thought it might be good for me, but didn't really think I needed it. I have learned so much since then and it has impacted my life. What an amazing,...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A God thing

Hi Julie, I just heard they passed the Anti-Abortion Law in SD!! I was so happy to hear that...but we have 49 states to go...Well, I was so happy I text message'd some friends and found out that some of them...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Unexpected blessings

I signed up for the study just to compare it to another Bible study I had participated in for post abortive women. I was caught by surprise at the things God revealed to me through this study, since they had...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 5 of 7 Older →