Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

269 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Healing.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Healing × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new found freedom

I want to encourage other women who are suffering from pain, guilt and shame after their abortion to do this study. I have finally found freedom from my abortion through Christ who provided this study and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

great study

This was a great study. I'm so thankful for Debbie's kind words and support. God bless you! I couldn't have done this journey without you and this great study. I was challenged and brought through a much...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

amazing healing

Truly an amazing healing experience. I never thought I could have peace with the decision that I made. I know it was not the right decision, but now I know that God has forgiven me. As I walked through the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

made whole

I was hurting, I hated myself, was angry at myself, at people and felt worthless. But I am made whole by Jesus Christ after going through this study.

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forever changed

I started this study believing that I would find healing in my life after having 2 abortions, but I found it to be so much more. God has allowed me to take this journey with a wonderful counselor to find and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

release bitterness

This study has helped me to release the bitterness, unforgiveness and ugliness of my past, to receive Christ's forgiveness and healing and supply me with a boldness for the gospel in order to give compassion...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

He is enough

I didn't have a lot of expectations going into this other than knowing I was ready to address my past and my choice to have multiple abortions. I am so humbled at how the Holy Spirit worked through this study...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

closer to God

This study has impacted my life in such a way that has brought me closer to God. I am closer because I realize my utter need for Him. I realize that I am so insignificant without Christ. I am nothing without...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Now I have freedom & joy instead of shame!

God is in the business of Healing Hearts!! This study has allowed me to get in touch with wounds that I had been covering up for 33 years... self-inflicted wounds incurred when I chose to take the life of my...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

WOW!! I am in a NEW place!!

I went through an emotional breakdown about 5 years ago and sought counseling through a local crisis pregnancy center. It was an incredible healing process and I was placed in a newness generated by the Holy...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I suffered in silence....

My life has been forever changed! This study has helped me to realize why I was frozen sometimes, I needed healing. Healing Hearts, Binding Up the Brokenhearted was what I desperately needed. I never knew...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

It is hard to believe this particular journey is over. It's like a great book--one sees the final pages coming but secretly hopes it will not end. There is a great song by William McDowell called "I Won't Go...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more secrets...now I'm free!

Before this study, I had a lot of shame. I had secrets and could not let go. As I studied, I learned that our God is a forgiving God. I was able to see how others (in the Bible) were also sinners and were...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

completely forgiven and free

This is an amazing study that the whole world needs to know about. I know so many women who feel guilty and bound because of their abortion(s). This study not only sheds light on the realities of abortion but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Weight has been lifted

I RECOMMEND THIS STUDY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD AN ABORTION OR IS THINKING ABOUT IT. IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH OBEYING GOD OR TRUSTING HIM, THIS STUDY WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU GO THROUGH IT. ALLOW HIM TO PEEL AWAY AND...

Abortion · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from sin

Before I did this study I was ashamed and afraid of what other people would think of me if they knew I had an abortion. This study has revealed to me that my sin is not the focus, but the focus is what Jesus...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heartfelt gratitude

I have come to a blessed revelation just how much God loves me. How much...He sent His one and only Son to take my place. He has forgiven me. He has restored me. He is my Redeemer and my Savior. I have learned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life changing

Do you want to move past areas that are keeping you stuck? This study is life changing and will do just that. It has brought me past so many things - anger, self pity, running to friends instead of God and so...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From fragmented to whole

It has been deep, deeper than I have ever been. It has impacted me in a way that is hard to put into words. I will try. I am enlightened by it, emboldened by it, and humbled by it. When I graduated from...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From fragmented to whole

It has been deep, deeper than I have ever been. It has impacted me in a way that is hard to put into words. I will try. I am enlightened by it, emboldened by it, and humbled by it. When I graduated from...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now a free woman, nothing is the same

20 years ago I found God in the love and acceptance of a high school youth group. 18 years ago my father committed suicide while I was a freshman at college. 17 years ago I decided that my Heavenly Father's...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

received healing and now set free

My life has changed since I was willing to invest the time and energy to go through this study and read what the Lord Jesus had to say to me personally through the Bible. I did not realize how much healing I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

true healing

This study has been such a blessing and life saver to me. Having gone through 22 years of shame and holding the secret of my 2 abortions, I had a lot to work through and I personally feel that there is only 1...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from guilt and shame

The has not only used this study to set me free from the guilt and shame of abortion, but from the guilt and shame of my life before Christ in general! It feels good to walk without the shackels.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 5 of 12 Older →