Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

192 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Freedom.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Freedom × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Heavy burden is gone

I'm truly thankful for these studies because God’s presence is with you throughout the program. One of the things I appreciated was that the counselors themselves have gone through the same study and the same...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

received healing and now set free

My life has changed since I was willing to invest the time and energy to go through this study and read what the Lord Jesus had to say to me personally through the Bible. I did not realize how much healing I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I didn't want to face any of this...but now I am free!

Going through the Healing Hearts Study has been so releasing for me in my soul. It has helped me to grieve over my children I aborted. I am no longer fearful of even hearing the word abortion. It has given me...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Freedom · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more shame..

This study has changed my life. I no longer feel like I must hang my head in shame. I know that I am forgiven and loved. Jesus paid my debt, and I am free. I am now learning to be the best possible version of...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from guilt and shame

The has not only used this study to set me free from the guilt and shame of abortion, but from the guilt and shame of my life before Christ in general! It feels good to walk without the shackels.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness and grace

I came to this study a woman who defined herself partially, as someone who had 3 abortions. It was frequently in my thoughts, and I often allowed that life experience to impact my perspective on other things...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

full of God's Word

I didn't know what to do when God started bringing up the abortion again after so long. I was in a panic because I felt like if I started dealing with this I would start crying and never stop--that I would...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Biblically based

This is a very complete and excellent Bible study that examines the Scriptures and asks you to apply them to your life. I have been applying God's Word to my life for six years, however, I have not studied the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven and burdon free

In the beginning of this study, I was at a time of my life where I was ready to receive God's grace and begin to heal. I was reaching out for help and was lost and still involved in sin. I didn't know if I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

......When I found Healing Hearts Ministries I was looking for place to help others, not for my own healing. Little did I know God needed me healed before He could use me.... Through the months it took me to...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forever grateful

I was once lost in my sin, and drowning in my hurting through my sin. I cried out to the Lord and the Lord led me here. I do not have the words to fully explain how this study changed my life and my walk with...

Abortion · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

road to freedom and love

I found this Bible study a few years ago and for some reason I chose not to do it at that time. Recently, my past had come back to haunt me in a big way, especially thoughts about my abortion. I thought about...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

restoration and rebuilding

God is good and He wants you to be free from the prison of your guilt and restore your heart and give you life in abundance in Him. I have found Him and He has started this awesome work of restoration and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed and free

So thankful for the Lord leading me to this study. I'm especially thankful for the Lord removing my pridefulness to admit my sin, after 20 years. Now I am healed and free to live the way the Lord truly wants...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My husband, my baby, and I, are in Jesus

When I started this study, I was very stressed and nervous, because I was trying to get pregnant with my husband but it wasn't easy for over a year. I hadn't shared my past abortions with my husband before our...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Another step in the right direction

A former Bible Study had helped set me free from the shame that was hidden deep inside due to my abortion. My life was changed. However I still had a fear of sharing the truth of my abortion with my daughters...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No longer looking back

I don't think I see or understand the full impact right now. I believe any time I undertake a bible study and read God's word there is an everlasting change in my spirit, mind and soul. The peace God has given...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Better mom, daughter, sister, wife

Although a believer, there were issues of non-forgiveness in my life (abortion being one of them) and this study assisted me with not only that, but drawing me into a closer relationship with Christ, my...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Blocked things out

This study has helped free me up, so that I may be his servant, all of me. I have blocked many things from my past out, so that I wouldn't hurt. I had to hurt before I could be healed totally. The Lord has...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Intimacy issues

Before I started this study, I thought I was already healed from the pain of my abortion. What I didn't realize was although I had a head knowledge of my forgiveness, I hadn't received it into my heart and...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

The Lord's purposes are also for our good

When the Lord led me to this study, I thought it was only for the purpose of helping others find freedom from the guilt and shame that abortion brings. I knew that I had been forgiven through the blood of...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Forgiving Myself

Using this study, God has destroyed a simple but VERY POWERFUL lie that had a hold on my life. Even after knowing the Lord for 29 years I was filled with fear, anxiety, anger, bitterness and unforgiveness....

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Saw a feature story on Healing Hearts

Healing Hearts has been such a blessing to me. I knew that the time had come to really deal with my abortion, which took place 25 years ago. I started to look at post-abortion retreats and just wasn't able to...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Brought to the end of myself

I've known for many, many years that God used that abortion to bring me to the end of myself, reducing my carnal mind and lifestyle to ashes and rubble and using this shocking event to bring me to my senses,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 5 of 8 Older →