Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

218 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Forgiveness.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

closer to God

This study has impacted my life in such a way that has brought me closer to God. I am closer because I realize my utter need for Him. I realize that I am so insignificant without Christ. I am nothing without...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

transforming view

This study has allowed to see my own insignificant impact on my life but the huge impact I have on the lives I come in contact with as a child of God. I know now that there is nothing I can do to be freed of...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Now I have freedom & joy instead of shame!

God is in the business of Healing Hearts!! This study has allowed me to get in touch with wounds that I had been covering up for 33 years... self-inflicted wounds incurred when I chose to take the life of my...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

It is hard to believe this particular journey is over. It's like a great book--one sees the final pages coming but secretly hopes it will not end. There is a great song by William McDowell called "I Won't Go...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more secrets...now I'm free!

Before this study, I had a lot of shame. I had secrets and could not let go. As I studied, I learned that our God is a forgiving God. I was able to see how others (in the Bible) were also sinners and were...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

completely forgiven and free

This is an amazing study that the whole world needs to know about. I know so many women who feel guilty and bound because of their abortion(s). This study not only sheds light on the realities of abortion but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from sin

Before I did this study I was ashamed and afraid of what other people would think of me if they knew I had an abortion. This study has revealed to me that my sin is not the focus, but the focus is what Jesus...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heartfelt gratitude

I have come to a blessed revelation just how much God loves me. How much...He sent His one and only Son to take my place. He has forgiven me. He has restored me. He is my Redeemer and my Savior. I have learned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Heavy burden is gone

I'm truly thankful for these studies because God’s presence is with you throughout the program. One of the things I appreciated was that the counselors themselves have gone through the same study and the same...

Abortion · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from oppressed and afflicted to forgiveness

When I began this study I had lost all hope, I was oppressed and afflicted and couldn't turn to anyone but God. He has heard me and changed me and now I see His love for me. Abortion is forgivable! His Blood...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more shame..

This study has changed my life. I no longer feel like I must hang my head in shame. I know that I am forgiven and loved. Jesus paid my debt, and I am free. I am now learning to be the best possible version of...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life has value

This bible study taught me the value of life and how it is a blessing from God. It brought truth to the fact that a lot of women struggle from similar symptoms of abortion that I had. It gave me insight on not...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from guilt and shame

The has not only used this study to set me free from the guilt and shame of abortion, but from the guilt and shame of my life before Christ in general! It feels good to walk without the shackels.

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no more broken heart

I used to try and pick up the shards of my broken heart. Each time cutting myself deeper. Then the Lord led me to this study. He walked with me through the pain and remembrance. He picked up those pieces and...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness and grace

I came to this study a woman who defined herself partially, as someone who had 3 abortions. It was frequently in my thoughts, and I often allowed that life experience to impact my perspective on other things...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from hopelessness to hope

I used to feel empty, destroyed, hopeless and that God could never take someone like me back. I felt that I had really messed up this time around since I was raised Christian with Christian virtues and that it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

shown forgiveness and mercy

When I started this study I was completely broken and had no hope for my future. I felt I no longer deserved anything good and the rest of life would be one tragedy after another. Through this study God has...

Abortion · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Biblically based

This is a very complete and excellent Bible study that examines the Scriptures and asks you to apply them to your life. I have been applying God's Word to my life for six years, however, I have not studied the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven and burdon free

In the beginning of this study, I was at a time of my life where I was ready to receive God's grace and begin to heal. I was reaching out for help and was lost and still involved in sin. I didn't know if I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Choose life

Not thinking or not experiencing feelings after your choice of abortion(s) does not mean that it is dealt with. I thought this was in the past and it is done. It is in the way that I am forgiven because I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

......When I found Healing Hearts Ministries I was looking for place to help others, not for my own healing. Little did I know God needed me healed before He could use me.... Through the months it took me to...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

no more secrets

Thank you for this ministry. I have been a Christian for many years now, and although I have known that I have forgiveness in Christ, there were wounds that I felt were not completely healed because I never...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

road to freedom and love

I found this Bible study a few years ago and for some reason I chose not to do it at that time. Recently, my past had come back to haunt me in a big way, especially thoughts about my abortion. I thought about...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

love, grace, mercy and forgiveness shared

God led me to this study. I had never heard about Healing Hearts Ministries. I was feeling so bad. My abortion has haunted me for years. I knew that I needed help. I was looking on my computer's search engine...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 5 of 10 Older →