Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

202 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Relationship with God.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Relationship with God × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

back to full relationship

This study has brought me back into full relationship with God. Even though I was a Christian, I believed the devil's lies and was lazy with my walk. This Study was deep, sincere, gentle, clear, and rooted...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

ALL God

I really appreciate the Word of God being used to bring truth to me. Words of man/woman were not given to try and convince me that God loves me or what God's plan is for me. It was written out plain and simple...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

remove pain and heal

This Bible study has deepened my faith in God, taken away the pain and helped me heal through God's grace. The counselor also took a deep personal commitment to helping me on my healing.

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness and grace

I came to this study a woman who defined herself partially, as someone who had 3 abortions. It was frequently in my thoughts, and I often allowed that life experience to impact my perspective on other things...

Abortion · Marriage · Forgiveness · Freedom · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finding my way back

I had not realized the impact of unconfessed sin and ungrieved loss in my life...a result of 2 abortions when I was in my 30's. Many years have gone by, and I was astonished in the course of the study to see...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from hopelessness to hope

I used to feel empty, destroyed, hopeless and that God could never take someone like me back. I felt that I had really messed up this time around since I was raised Christian with Christian virtues and that it...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

full of God's Word

I didn't know what to do when God started bringing up the abortion again after so long. I was in a panic because I felt like if I started dealing with this I would start crying and never stop--that I would...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

shown forgiveness and mercy

When I started this study I was completely broken and had no hope for my future. I felt I no longer deserved anything good and the rest of life would be one tragedy after another. Through this study God has...

Abortion · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Biblically based

This is a very complete and excellent Bible study that examines the Scriptures and asks you to apply them to your life. I have been applying God's Word to my life for six years, however, I have not studied the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

This study for the seasoned or the new

I would recommend this study to anyone who is a "new" believer or a "seasoned" believer who is hungry for biblical truths that center on the Lord Jesus Christ and the benefits of the Cross. My husband and I...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven and burdon free

In the beginning of this study, I was at a time of my life where I was ready to receive God's grace and begin to heal. I was reaching out for help and was lost and still involved in sin. I didn't know if I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forever grateful

I was once lost in my sin, and drowning in my hurting through my sin. I cried out to the Lord and the Lord led me here. I do not have the words to fully explain how this study changed my life and my walk with...

Abortion · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

road to freedom and love

I found this Bible study a few years ago and for some reason I chose not to do it at that time. Recently, my past had come back to haunt me in a big way, especially thoughts about my abortion. I thought about...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed from pain of abortion

Thank you so much, Healing Hearts, for coming into my life at a time when I truly needed you! I have come so far and learned so much. I pray I will continue to grow in the Lord. I thank the Lord for healing me...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

love, grace, mercy and forgiveness shared

God led me to this study. I had never heard about Healing Hearts Ministries. I was feeling so bad. My abortion has haunted me for years. I knew that I needed help. I was looking on my computer's search engine...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

He is everything

It has opened my eyes to just how much I am loved. I am fully impacted with the love my Father has for me and that He has a purpose and plan for me even now, at the age of 56. I can be useful. I can step out...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God's love and grace are sufficient

Twenty-three years ago I made the worst decision of my life, to abort my child. For years, I ran from God because I was ashamed of what I had done. The guilt was overwhelming! I had prayed for some guidance in...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

wonderful journey

This study has been life changing, healing and a gift from God. Jesus has walked with me though this wonderful journey, I am so excited to see where this road will lead.

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

restoration and rebuilding

God is good and He wants you to be free from the prison of your guilt and restore your heart and give you life in abundance in Him. I have found Him and He has started this awesome work of restoration and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart!

God is not finished with me. My identity is in Him. He has begun a good work and will carry it on to completion. I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart and get...

Abortion · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Forever Changed

I am forever changed in my Savior. I know no matter what this world throws at me I have a rock to stand on and a spirit to live in, Jesus Christ!

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Looking to the Lord

This study has made me completely whole. To look to the Lord for all my needs. To release the pain, anger, hurt, and shame is to repent your sins that you have done to others, then forgive those who have done...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My husband, my baby, and I, are in Jesus

When I started this study, I was very stressed and nervous, because I was trying to get pregnant with my husband but it wasn't easy for over a year. I hadn't shared my past abortions with my husband before our...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Emptiness, sorrow, regret and shame

Healing Hearts and Mollie helped me find my way back to God. After my abortion I felt such an emptiness, sorrow, regret and shame. I experienced a blackness in my life which I have never felt and I knew I...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 9 Older →