Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

269 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Healing.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Healing × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

find freedom

This study has revealed the healing power of my Lord and Savior. Terminating my babies life is a sin, but my Father in Heaven has forgiven me. Healing Hearts has been a blessing and I pray that as many women...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed

I am beyond grateful and blessed I found this Bible study online. I was in a very sad place for such a long time. Crying, depressed, ashamed... What a complete blessing this Bible study has been for me. I have...

Anxiety & Fear · Depression · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

mended and transformed

The depths of my broken heart has been revealed, mended and transformed into a living heart with His joyful grace.~

Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impacted life

This bible study has impacted my life because I became aware that as a result of my abortion and the pain that endured because of my sin, I have continued to live my life in sin thinking that the next sin...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is a must do for anyone who has had an abortion. I don't care how long it's been or how much you believe you may not need a bible study. I started this because I wanted to begin an abortion...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am 63 years old and have gone through several steps of healing from my abortion in 1965. This bible study caused me to go back in time and heal old hidden wounds. I have read many Bible studies regarding...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

reborn

I feel reborn in Christ. I shut God out of my life 36 years ago when I decided to have the abortion. This study has opened my mind and my heart to God again. He is a constant presence in my life now. It is...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heal your wounded spirit and set you free

This study has helped deepen my relationship with Christ and unburdened my body, mind and soul of the cost and toll my past actions brought full force into my life. I encourage everyone to gift themselves with...

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

raised Catholic

I have have given bits and pieces of my testimony as I have gone through this bible study. I was raised in a catholic home with 2 sisters. I always felt there had to be more about God than the God I was taught...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Deeper Understanding

I have a deeper understanding of how much God cares for me, and loves me. I am looking forward to sharing how the view of myself has improved. I am not feeling as unworthy and unlovable as I was. It is getting...

Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Self-Harm · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and forgiveness

This study has brought me peace in my soul, something I thought I would never have or deserved. There is forgiveness through Jesus and strength in the word of God. I highly recommend this study to anyone who...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing and forgiveness

This study has helped me heal. I thought I had dealt with forgiveness of my sin aborting two babies years ago. It wasn't TOTALLY dealt with. There was more to uncover so that I could heal totally and know that...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

never be the same

I thank God for Healing Hearts. I will never ever be the same and I know that God has forgiven me and given me a new life in Him. My past is over and I can walk into my future with my Father.

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and strength

This study has been very thorough, just what I needed. Even though I have gone through much healing the past 35 years, it still had not been completed until I went through this study. Freedom and strength are...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life completely changed

I came to Healing Hearts broken and just a shell of who I once was. I was consumed with so much bitterness and anger that I didn't think I could ever be whole. After completing the "Binding up the Broken...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

I'm thankful to the Lord for leading me to this study. The Lord got me to feel and shed all the brokenness and receive healing and forgiveness. The Lord has taken away my shame and healed my broken heart. He...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed forever

I have been able to move outside of the act of abortion and really embrace the healing part of moving forward. There are many sins we commit yet this one seems to keep us in bondage. I have found a new freedom...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven as far as the east is from the west

This bible study has shown me the incredibly difficult realization of how I killed 2 innocent children. It is so painful to write that out. I am horrified of my actions and it will always haunt me. I do know...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I came to this study through the advice of a friend. God had appointed a day for me to deal with an abortion I had over 20 years ago. I wasn't sure what to do with the fact that I was admitting this - nor did...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God's grace is enough

This bible study has helped me so much in better understanding my abortion experience. I was a complete mess and I felt that my image was ruined. But, through this study, I have learned that God's grace is...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I've got my healing!!

Completing this study showed me that there is more than just being forgiven for my sin. God also provides healing and comfort which I had previously denied receiving. It has taken me to a new level of intimacy...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

helped through darkest time

Healing Hearts has helped me through the darkest time of my life. Without their guidance to God's grace, I would still be lost not knowing that I am forgiven. I cried tears of sadness and tears of joy through...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 12 Older →