Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

192 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Freedom.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Freedom × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

never be the same

I thank God for Healing Hearts. I will never ever be the same and I know that God has forgiven me and given me a new life in Him. My past is over and I can walk into my future with my Father.

Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and strength

This study has been very thorough, just what I needed. Even though I have gone through much healing the past 35 years, it still had not been completed until I went through this study. Freedom and strength are...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed forever

I have been able to move outside of the act of abortion and really embrace the healing part of moving forward. There are many sins we commit yet this one seems to keep us in bondage. I have found a new freedom...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free for the 1st time in 20 years

Thank you Healing Hearts ministry for this study. Abortion has hurt and damaged me for years. Through your study and the power of Jesus Christ, I feel free for the first time in 20 years.

Abortion · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom wasn't expected

This study has given me a freedom I had not yet experienced. I would recommend it to all women who have gone through an abortion or abortions. It is never too late to understand how God forgives us and how...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

broken chains and set free

Thank you, "C" ( counselor ) for spending time with me, to try to get me to understand His grace and mercy, to understand He has forgiven me. Not by any works I could ever do to undo the bad things I've done,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed my life

Prior to this study, I blamed others for the decision to have an abortion and harbored unforgiveness in my heart towards those who urged me to make that decision. The guilt from having an abortion always...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new creation

Thank you Jesus for this bible study and online counselors who help gently push you to finish. I was so broken in my abortions. Thank you for setting me free. What a blessing to have this study help break the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from a dark place to hope

This Bible study saved my life. I thank God I was able to learn and grow closer to The Lord and learn the true devastation of my sin and be healed, forgiven and set free. I was in a dark place and now I have...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free from sins that kept me running

This study has truly made me free of the sins that kept me running. I strongly urge anyone who has gone through abortion to allow God to heal them and not live in the chains it creates in your life. This study...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Free at last!!

The weight of my sin has truly been lifted. Thanks be to God, He has set me free!

Abortion · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

carried hurt and guilt for 23 years

This study has helped me recover from guilt and anger. I have learned that there is forgiveness in the Lord. I had an abortion that I wasn't proud of and carried the hurt and guilt for 23 years. This study...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new found freedom

I want to encourage other women who are suffering from pain, guilt and shame after their abortion to do this study. I have finally found freedom from my abortion through Christ who provided this study and...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new freedom

I am thankful for this study, and the new freedom it has brought me. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has had an abortion.

Abortion · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

great study

This was a great study. I'm so thankful for Debbie's kind words and support. God bless you! I couldn't have done this journey without you and this great study. I was challenged and brought through a much...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

transforming view

This study has allowed to see my own insignificant impact on my life but the huge impact I have on the lives I come in contact with as a child of God. I know now that there is nothing I can do to be freed of...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Now I have freedom & joy instead of shame!

God is in the business of Healing Hearts!! This study has allowed me to get in touch with wounds that I had been covering up for 33 years... self-inflicted wounds incurred when I chose to take the life of my...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

WOW!! I am in a NEW place!!

I went through an emotional breakdown about 5 years ago and sought counseling through a local crisis pregnancy center. It was an incredible healing process and I was placed in a newness generated by the Holy...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I suffered in silence....

My life has been forever changed! This study has helped me to realize why I was frozen sometimes, I needed healing. Healing Hearts, Binding Up the Brokenhearted was what I desperately needed. I never knew...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

completely forgiven and free

This is an amazing study that the whole world needs to know about. I know so many women who feel guilty and bound because of their abortion(s). This study not only sheds light on the realities of abortion but...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From fragmented to whole

It has been deep, deeper than I have ever been. It has impacted me in a way that is hard to put into words. I will try. I am enlightened by it, emboldened by it, and humbled by it. When I graduated from...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

From fragmented to whole

It has been deep, deeper than I have ever been. It has impacted me in a way that is hard to put into words. I will try. I am enlightened by it, emboldened by it, and humbled by it. When I graduated from...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free from guilt and hatred

Without this study I would still be stuck in guilt, hatred and so many other negative emotions. I get to move forward from my abortions, finally, after 16 years of depression, self harm, self hatred and many...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Self-Harm · Freedom
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 8 Older →