Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

218 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Forgiveness.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Forgiveness × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and strength

This study has been very thorough, just what I needed. Even though I have gone through much healing the past 35 years, it still had not been completed until I went through this study. Freedom and strength are...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

I'm thankful to the Lord for leading me to this study. The Lord got me to feel and shed all the brokenness and receive healing and forgiveness. The Lord has taken away my shame and healed my broken heart. He...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed forever

I have been able to move outside of the act of abortion and really embrace the healing part of moving forward. There are many sins we commit yet this one seems to keep us in bondage. I have found a new freedom...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven as far as the east is from the west

This bible study has shown me the incredibly difficult realization of how I killed 2 innocent children. It is so painful to write that out. I am horrified of my actions and it will always haunt me. I do know...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I came to this study through the advice of a friend. God had appointed a day for me to deal with an abortion I had over 20 years ago. I wasn't sure what to do with the fact that I was admitting this - nor did...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom wasn't expected

This study has given me a freedom I had not yet experienced. I would recommend it to all women who have gone through an abortion or abortions. It is never too late to understand how God forgives us and how...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

broken chains and set free

Thank you, "C" ( counselor ) for spending time with me, to try to get me to understand His grace and mercy, to understand He has forgiven me. Not by any works I could ever do to undo the bad things I've done,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed my life

Prior to this study, I blamed others for the decision to have an abortion and harbored unforgiveness in my heart towards those who urged me to make that decision. The guilt from having an abortion always...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new creation

Thank you Jesus for this bible study and online counselors who help gently push you to finish. I was so broken in my abortions. Thank you for setting me free. What a blessing to have this study help break the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God's grace is enough

This bible study has helped me so much in better understanding my abortion experience. I was a complete mess and I felt that my image was ruined. But, through this study, I have learned that God's grace is...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from a dark place to hope

This Bible study saved my life. I thank God I was able to learn and grow closer to The Lord and learn the true devastation of my sin and be healed, forgiven and set free. I was in a dark place and now I have...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life changing

This study is a life-changing combination of God's love, truth, grace and mercy that washes away the sin and shame women carry as a result of abortion. I thank the Lord for all the women who have contributed...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free from sins that kept me running

This study has truly made me free of the sins that kept me running. I strongly urge anyone who has gone through abortion to allow God to heal them and not live in the chains it creates in your life. This study...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I've got my healing!!

Completing this study showed me that there is more than just being forgiven for my sin. God also provides healing and comfort which I had previously denied receiving. It has taken me to a new level of intimacy...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

carried hurt and guilt for 23 years

This study has helped me recover from guilt and anger. I have learned that there is forgiveness in the Lord. I had an abortion that I wasn't proud of and carried the hurt and guilt for 23 years. This study...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

helped through darkest time

Healing Hearts has helped me through the darkest time of my life. Without their guidance to God's grace, I would still be lost not knowing that I am forgiven. I cried tears of sadness and tears of joy through...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

amazing healing

Truly an amazing healing experience. I never thought I could have peace with the decision that I made. I know it was not the right decision, but now I know that God has forgiven me. As I walked through the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forever changed

I started this study believing that I would find healing in my life after having 2 abortions, but I found it to be so much more. God has allowed me to take this journey with a wonderful counselor to find and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

release bitterness

This study has helped me to release the bitterness, unforgiveness and ugliness of my past, to receive Christ's forgiveness and healing and supply me with a boldness for the gospel in order to give compassion...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

from guilt to redemption and life

I lived in a deep, dark, and lonely place of guilt. But through this study, I learned that because of Jesus' blood and what He did for me on the cross, I don't need to feel guilty. His death and resurrection...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiveness

This has been a long and sometimes difficult journey. I learned a few things but the most powerful thing I learned was that I did not need to forgive myself. Self-forgiveness is not biblical. I am so grateful...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgive and peace

This study has been a huge reminder to me that I am loved unconditionally by my dear Father in Heaven. Jesus, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, has forgiven me and loves me. The study has shown me how...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

He is enough

I didn't have a lot of expectations going into this other than knowing I was ready to address my past and my choice to have multiple abortions. I am so humbled at how the Holy Spirit worked through this study...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 10 Older →