Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

310 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Abortion.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Abortion × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

This bible study is a must do for anyone who has had an abortion. I don't care how long it's been or how much you believe you may not need a bible study. I started this because I wanted to begin an abortion...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and joy

God, in His amazing grace and with tender mercies, has used this bible study to change my thinking about abortion. I no longer see it as an option for pregnancy. Through this study, God has also delivered me...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Immorality · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I am 63 years old and have gone through several steps of healing from my abortion in 1965. This bible study caused me to go back in time and heal old hidden wounds. I have read many Bible studies regarding...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

reborn

I feel reborn in Christ. I shut God out of my life 36 years ago when I decided to have the abortion. This study has opened my mind and my heart to God again. He is a constant presence in my life now. It is...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

raised Catholic

I have have given bits and pieces of my testimony as I have gone through this bible study. I was raised in a catholic home with 2 sisters. I always felt there had to be more about God than the God I was taught...

Abortion · Abuse · Betrayal · Guilt & Shame · Sexual Abuse · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

At 19 I was date raped and I got pregnant. I didn't tell anyone until I was 7 months along. I chose abortion. Mom went with me to the clinic. It was eye-opening. A 14 yr old girl on my left was being...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Forgiveness · Hope · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Breaking Free From Bondage Because of God's Love.

When I first decided to do this study I wanted to start with the Hem of His Garment. I had anger issues, and a lot of fear that I had been fighting to get over for years. I wanted to have friends, and not be...

Abortion · Abuse · Anger & Bitterness · Betrayal · Estrangement · Family & Relationships · Guilt & Shame · Low Self-Esteem · Rejection & Abandonment · Sexual Immorality · Trauma · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace and forgiveness

This study has brought me peace in my soul, something I thought I would never have or deserved. There is forgiveness through Jesus and strength in the word of God. I highly recommend this study to anyone who...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing and forgiveness

This study has helped me heal. I thought I had dealt with forgiveness of my sin aborting two babies years ago. It wasn't TOTALLY dealt with. There was more to uncover so that I could heal totally and know that...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom and strength

This study has been very thorough, just what I needed. Even though I have gone through much healing the past 35 years, it still had not been completed until I went through this study. Freedom and strength are...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life restored

I was in a very dark space, unsure of how I could possibly get back into God's good books again. This study had me explore God's love for me and I truly came to recognize what God's love for me truly means. I...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

life completely changed

I came to Healing Hearts broken and just a shell of who I once was. I was consumed with so much bitterness and anger that I didn't think I could ever be whole. After completing the "Binding up the Broken...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

set free

I'm thankful to the Lord for leading me to this study. The Lord got me to feel and shed all the brokenness and receive healing and forgiveness. The Lord has taken away my shame and healed my broken heart. He...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed forever

I have been able to move outside of the act of abortion and really embrace the healing part of moving forward. There are many sins we commit yet this one seems to keep us in bondage. I have found a new freedom...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

free for the 1st time in 20 years

Thank you Healing Hearts ministry for this study. Abortion has hurt and damaged me for years. Through your study and the power of Jesus Christ, I feel free for the first time in 20 years.

Abortion · Freedom
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven as far as the east is from the west

This bible study has shown me the incredibly difficult realization of how I killed 2 innocent children. It is so painful to write that out. I am horrified of my actions and it will always haunt me. I do know...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

A Story of Hope

I came to this study through the advice of a friend. God had appointed a day for me to deal with an abortion I had over 20 years ago. I wasn't sure what to do with the fact that I was admitting this - nor did...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

freedom wasn't expected

This study has given me a freedom I had not yet experienced. I would recommend it to all women who have gone through an abortion or abortions. It is never too late to understand how God forgives us and how...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

broken chains and set free

Thank you, "C" ( counselor ) for spending time with me, to try to get me to understand His grace and mercy, to understand He has forgiven me. Not by any works I could ever do to undo the bad things I've done,...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Hope
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

changed my life

Prior to this study, I blamed others for the decision to have an abortion and harbored unforgiveness in my heart towards those who urged me to make that decision. The guilt from having an abortion always...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

new creation

Thank you Jesus for this bible study and online counselors who help gently push you to finish. I was so broken in my abortions. Thank you for setting me free. What a blessing to have this study help break the...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Identity in Christ
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God's grace is enough

This bible study has helped me so much in better understanding my abortion experience. I was a complete mess and I felt that my image was ruined. But, through this study, I have learned that God's grace is...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Healing
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

peace, joy and freedom in Christ

I spent so much time living with a big hole in my heart, trying to fill it with the little that the world offers, trying to distract myself from the pain of my soul, sinking more into sin, living with anxiety,...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Anxiety & Fear · Grief & Loss · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

joy and peace

Dear Sisters, If you have experienced abortion, you may know well the darkness that clings to your life. You may have accepted that darkness as the consequences of your decisions. But, I have to tell you that...

Abortion · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God
Read my story →
← Newer Page 4 of 13 Older →