Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

51 stories from Restoring a Father's Heart who have walked through Abortion.

Restoring a Father's Heart × Abortion × Clear filters
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

Eyes opened and refocused

I became aware of the "Wounded Warrior" study after my wife talked with her Bible study leader about the "Hem" study. After talking about some of my behaviors in our marriage and towards our children she asked...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Family & Relationships · Marriage · Healing · Relationship with God
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

After Anger, Depression and Frustration... Joy

I was one of the walking wounded who carried a void in my soul from the loss I’ve experienced through abortion. Though I thought I had reconciled the matter before God and myself, I still carried a goodly bit...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Depression · Grief & Loss · Sexual Abuse · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships
Read my story →
”
Restoring a Father's Heart

God's Word heals and restores

Since my abortion experience started to be dealt with long ago and healing taken place over the years, with the help of the Holy Spirit and other post-abortion Bible studies, this study was a great reminder of...

Abortion · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 3 Older →