Healing Hearts Ministries International Stories of Hope & Healing

You’re not alone.

For more than 38 years, God has been strengthening and healing the hearts of people, just like you, through Healing Hearts’ structured discipleship counseling.

Find stories like mine

…who have experienced:
…with outcomes God brought about:
Featured Storiesswipe →

145 stories from Binding Up the Brokenhearted who have walked through Spiritual Growth.

Binding Up the Brokenhearted × Spiritual Growth × Clear filters
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

impact of sin

This study opened my eyes to the impact of sin. It's power and consequences which I never knew. I wholeheartedly recommend this study to anyone who has been affected, as I was, by abortion. The Lord will take...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Weight has been lifted

I RECOMMEND THIS STUDY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD AN ABORTION OR IS THINKING ABOUT IT. IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH OBEYING GOD OR TRUSTING HIM, THIS STUDY WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU GO THROUGH IT. ALLOW HIM TO PEEL AWAY AND...

Abortion · Healing · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

heartfelt gratitude

I have come to a blessed revelation just how much God loves me. How much...He sent His one and only Son to take my place. He has forgiven me. He has restored me. He is my Redeemer and my Savior. I have learned...

Forgiveness · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

now a free woman, nothing is the same

20 years ago I found God in the love and acceptance of a high school youth group. 18 years ago my father committed suicide while I was a freshman at college. 17 years ago I decided that my Heavenly Father's...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

back to full relationship

This study has brought me back into full relationship with God. Even though I was a Christian, I believed the devil's lies and was lazy with my walk. This Study was deep, sincere, gentle, clear, and rooted...

Abortion · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

ALL God

I really appreciate the Word of God being used to bring truth to me. Words of man/woman were not given to try and convince me that God loves me or what God's plan is for me. It was written out plain and simple...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

remove pain and heal

This Bible study has deepened my faith in God, taken away the pain and helped me heal through God's grace. The counselor also took a deep personal commitment to helping me on my healing.

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

finding my way back

I had not realized the impact of unconfessed sin and ungrieved loss in my life...a result of 2 abortions when I was in my 30's. Many years have gone by, and I was astonished in the course of the study to see...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

full of God's Word

I didn't know what to do when God started bringing up the abortion again after so long. I was in a panic because I felt like if I started dealing with this I would start crying and never stop--that I would...

Abortion · Grief & Loss · Guilt & Shame · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

shown forgiveness and mercy

When I started this study I was completely broken and had no hope for my future. I felt I no longer deserved anything good and the rest of life would be one tragedy after another. Through this study God has...

Abortion · Depression · Low Self-Esteem · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

This study for the seasoned or the new

I would recommend this study to anyone who is a "new" believer or a "seasoned" believer who is hungry for biblical truths that center on the Lord Jesus Christ and the benefits of the Cross. My husband and I...

Abortion · Family & Relationships · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

forgiven and burdon free

In the beginning of this study, I was at a time of my life where I was ready to receive God's grace and begin to heal. I was reaching out for help and was lost and still involved in sin. I didn't know if I...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

road to freedom and love

I found this Bible study a few years ago and for some reason I chose not to do it at that time. Recently, my past had come back to haunt me in a big way, especially thoughts about my abortion. I thought about...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healed from pain of abortion

Thank you so much, Healing Hearts, for coming into my life at a time when I truly needed you! I have come so far and learned so much. I pray I will continue to grow in the Lord. I thank the Lord for healing me...

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

He is everything

It has opened my eyes to just how much I am loved. I am fully impacted with the love my Father has for me and that He has a purpose and plan for me even now, at the age of 56. I can be useful. I can step out...

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

God's love and grace are sufficient

Twenty-three years ago I made the worst decision of my life, to abort my child. For years, I ran from God because I was ashamed of what I had done. The guilt was overwhelming! I had prayed for some guidance in...

Abortion · Anger & Bitterness · Guilt & Shame · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

wonderful journey

This study has been life changing, healing and a gift from God. Jesus has walked with me though this wonderful journey, I am so excited to see where this road will lead.

Abortion · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

restoration and rebuilding

God is good and He wants you to be free from the prison of your guilt and restore your heart and give you life in abundance in Him. I have found Him and He has started this awesome work of restoration and...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart!

God is not finished with me. My identity is in Him. He has begun a good work and will carry it on to completion. I have never been so encouraged to allow the Holy Spirit to dig, dig, dig into my heart and get...

Abortion · Healing · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

healing and new journey

This Bible study will not only heal your hearts but also help start a brand new journey to become a true follower of Jesus Christ.

Abortion · Identity in Christ · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

My husband, my baby, and I, are in Jesus

When I started this study, I was very stressed and nervous, because I was trying to get pregnant with my husband but it wasn't easy for over a year. I hadn't shared my past abortions with my husband before our...

Abortion · Anxiety & Fear · Guilt & Shame · Marriage · Struggles with Forgiveness · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Relationship with God · Restored Relationships · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No more shame and sorrow for me

This study has truly been a tool God used to finally open up the wound and let the ugly shame & guilt, suppressed sorrow and lies to be subjected to His sweet light of mercy and grace... as God has shined his...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

No longer looking back

I don't think I see or understand the full impact right now. I believe any time I undertake a bible study and read God's word there is an everlasting change in my spirit, mind and soul. The peace God has given...

Abortion · Forgiveness · Freedom · Healing · Hope · Identity in Christ · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
”
Binding Up the Brokenhearted

Nothing heals like the word of God

This study has brought healing that I never thought was possible. Nothing pierces like the Word of God, nothing HEALS like the Word of God. I always thought I would carry at least a part of the guilt and shame...

Abortion · Guilt & Shame · Forgiveness · Healing · Relationship with God · Spiritual Growth
Read my story →
← Newer Page 3 of 7 Older →